• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Wii you still play ACCF when school starts back?

Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I'm hardly at school since AC:CF was released. And maybe 8 hours when I go to school.
Wow. You're very unique amongst all the other people in here.

- Mickey
So you skip school a lot just to play a game... :eek:
Dont your parents care about this issue!
Yes they do care. They have even tried to get me help. But I refuse!

AC:CF is fabulous! Why can't you all see it's more important than grades? It's a game

of taking care of your enviorment, socializing with your neighbors and making the best of

friends via wifi! What more could you want?
Do you ever got in trouble at school for skipping? At my school if you skip to much they can take you to court.

Probably not, I always finish homework at study hall. But I have to do track after school for around 3 - 5 hours. I might play it on Fridays, but not any other days.

Hub12 said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:

- Mickey

AC:CF is fabulous! Why can't you all see it's more important than grades? It's a game

of taking care of your enviorment, socializing with your neighbors and making the best of

Now your really crazy!
Why am I really crazy? I just LOVE AC:CF it's a game with everything I love. I'm a perfectionist you see. I like living in my own little town, making my enviroment perfect and creating the interior of my house to perfection also. We even have a mom on this game guys, who sends us letters!
Why do we need real moms now? :D

Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
I'm hardly at school since AC:CF was released. And maybe 8 hours when I go to school.

- Mickey

That's a problem. You could do those things in the real life. And here is the thing, when you do it in the real world, it'll actually affect everyone. Not just your 'virtual' world.

- Mickey

Tyler said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:

- Mickey

Do you ever got in trouble at school for skipping? At my school if you skip to much they can take you to court.
Well you see. The doctor came round and done a report. That is to see if your case if enough to take to court. They are marking it down as an illness at the moment. I have to see someone for an hour every saturday. But hey! It's less school and more AC:CF!

Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:

Well you see. The doctor came round and done a report. That is to see if your case if enough to take to court. They are marking it down as an illness at the moment. I have to see someone for an hour every saturday. But hey! It's less school and more AC:CF!
So, your ilness is that your addictided to video games?

Alice said:
Hub12 said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:

Now your really crazy!
Why am I really crazy? I just LOVE AC:CF it's a game with everything I love. I'm a perfectionist you see. I like living in my own little town, making my enviroment perfect and creating the interior of my house to perfection also. We even have a mom on this game guys, who sends us letters!
Why do we need real moms now? :D
We need real moms to cook or something. ( I think she is going a bit looney)

Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:

- Mickey

I honestly have to say thats kinda creepy! Video games are fun...but you should really care more about real life! Doing these things in a game is different...doing things like planting trees flowers and socializing in real life can also help you with a lot! Surely you wanna do something important in real life other than play a game! You could get a job, go shopping and have fun in real life as well! I am planning to go to colledge when im older....so I have to do well in school!

Tyler said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:

Well I'm guessing the shrink thinks it's more than that. He asks me what makes me feel sad in life etc. But to be honest all I want to do is play AC:CF!

RiiRii said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:
Alice said:

- Mickey

I honestly have to say thats kinda creepy! Video games are fun...but you should really care more about real life! Doing these things in a game is different...doing things like planting trees flowers and socializing in real life can also help you with a lot! Surely you wanna do something important in real life other than play a game! You could get a job, go shopping and have fun in real life as well! I am planning to go to colledge when im older....so I have to do well in school!
But it's not perfect! Why would you go through all that trouble when you can get a game that comes with a perfect life for the price of $50 I mean come on!

Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:
Mickey said:

But it's not perfect! Why would you go through all that trouble when you can get a game that comes with a perfect life for the price of $50 I mean come on!
Wow, you have a serious problem, lol

Tyler said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
RiiRii said:

Probably a Psychological Illness which means this person needs to visit a therapist or something.

I'm quite shocked to hear this.

- Mickey

Mickey said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
Tyler said:
Alice said:
Probably a Psychological Illness which means this person needs to visit a therapist or something.

I'm quite shocked to hear this.

- Mickey
Me too, i have never heard of an ilness like this

Just end the conversation. If Alice wants to be what she wants to be, she's more than free to be herself.

We're ultimately digressing from the topic.

- Mickey

Back