Why is Redd still visiting my town?

Nyxia

Bells
3 Envelopes
I was wondering why Redd still was putting his tent up in my town.

I had reset my town previously and in my previous town, I had collected all the natural art. So naturally I saved it in my sisters profile before resetting so I could put it into my new town.

I have had my new town since August and Redd had not shown up until last week.
I assumed he hadn't shown up because my museum of paintings and sculptures was complete and was quite happy for him not visit as I didn't need him.

But now he keeps visiting and I don't need him to as I've filled that section of the museum.
Does anyone know why he's still visiting?
Do I actually need to buy all the real art from him again for him to go away?
I've attached some pictures to sort of show you. ^^

HNI_0030.JPGHNI_0031.JPGHNI_0032.JPG

I believe that he shows up even after you've completed the museum collection as some people might also want to buy some of his art for their own homes.

And that's when I realize I hate patterns put on the village's ground.

And that's when I realize I hate patterns put on the village's ground.

Yes, I hate how visitors tents just take out your patterns! My solution is to just have my paths lead up to the cobblestone areas in my town, and leave the cobblestone itself uncovered. If you want to see what I mean just check out my dream code.

That is a bit annoying how Redd still shows up after you no longer need him, but I'm pretty sure that's just how the game works.

Really? That's horribly annoying, I don't want to have to keep laying down paths every week after he visits.

I've completed my art museum as well, but he still shows up. Art has uses besides filling your museum (Can give to friends or sell it) so he'll just keep coming. Some people leave spots open for Redd/Katrina in their paths, you might want to do that.

Back