• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Whose house did you most enjoy designing?

I loved designing Goldie's house.
EDIT: That was probably because it was the only house I designed in a good mood.

Last edited:
Omg I don't know if I can pick a favorite. I really really liked designing Tortimer's house because I made it reminiscent of the island on ACNL. I really like the fact that you can change the season and pick different plots. I only recently got HHD (Christmas FTW) but I really really like it so far.

So far I loved Sabel's house the most. I gave Labelle her own room upstairs and the other two share a room on the main floor.

i liked deirdre's house!! i love sutumn snd the mushroom set and the orange hus
es ;; i'll orobably fo back to it soon and add another room hehe

Designed Coco's ancient artifact house recently, and it came out great. I had fun mixing and matching different gyroids to blend with the songs I've used and her interior is a full of artifacts and fossils but I've made a maze to make the exhibit more interesting. And it fits Coco so much.

Alpine, cabin, and zen houses were my jam. But I'm weak at serene and ice houses.

I haven't done that many yet, probably only a dozen or so, but so far I've really enjoyed designing Tabby's house and Marshal's house.

Perhaps Marshal's. Because building a Cafe sounds easy enough. Or maybe I made it look like a bistro instead. Heh.

I enjoyed Harry... I don't know why :') It's just throwing junk everywhere, but I liked it. And Felicity, and Gala!

I was surprised to have the most fun designing Bangle's house. It became this tropical fortress & tbh her furniture was so cute. I definitely put the most effort into her's & Ankha's homes.

I enjoyed stitches the most. He's my ultimate dreamy! Another one Would be freya. Love designing for this stunning wolf

Jeremiah's house for sure. I kept going back just to make it even more perfect.

Back