• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's your favorite underrated villager?

Omg, way too many to list here, but there's not a lot of love for Rod (mouse), Cephalobot, Bertha (the hippo), Sprinkle (penguin), or Gigi (frog). Gigi has the air of an old Hollywood actress and she kind of reminds me of how Ginger Minj called herself a "glamour toad" lol.

Olivia, hands down is my favorite. I love her color scheme and her eyes. She just seems like someone not to be messed with yet she was the easiest to get a long with and I still smile seeing her on my island. She's a forever villager. ♡

Olivia, hands down is my favorite. I love her color scheme and her eyes. She just seems like someone not to be messed with yet she was the easiest to get a long with and I still smile seeing her on my island. She's a forever villager. ♡
I love Olivia too, she's one of my favorite villagers! She used to be on my island (which I named Termina) before I restarted. There's just something about the asymmetrical pattern on her legs (and her arms, but you can't see it from the get-go) that I love. 🥰

Cheri is so underrated-

Cranston..i dont know why, i just think he's the cutest

Back