• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who should my new villager be?

Who should my new resident be?

• Pudge

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Kody

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Pekoe

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Mint

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Marina

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other: Tell me who in comments

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

BluebearL

Bells
I'm having trouble deciding which of these adorable villagers should be my new resident. I am going to eventually work up to a town of only cubs. In the mean time which of these guys should be my new resident?

Mint

Pudge

Marina

Apple

Pekoe

Kody

Or: Do you have another suggestion who would be better? I already have bluebear, poncho, cheri, marshal, goldie, cookie, ankha, rosie, stitches and Freya.

I love having bluebear and kody in the same town cus I just picture them as the cutest siblings so that’s my vote~

I voted for Kody as well. He's a cutie and would get you closer to your goal of an all-cub town.

Back