• Merengue

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Marina

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

MightyMunchlax

Bells
Cake
I decided to swap some villagers out in my town Ophylix just to change things up and make it a bit cuter, so I've already swapped Beardo and Caroline for Chelsea and Etoile (two Sanrio villagers), and I want to swap Lionel out as well. All three of their houses are going to be in a line and I want just three little cuties all together, so I'm debating a few villagers to replace him with. So, should I replace him with Chai (and have a trifecta of Sanrios), Merengue, Skye, or Marina?
This is my town map (an old one, but it illustrates the point):
Ophylix.jpg
Their house will go down at the bottom of the map where that line of three villager houses are, and it will be the house on the far left (Chelsea is in the middle and Etoile is on the right). My other villagers are: Felicity, Ankha, Lucky, Rosie, Pango, Goldie, and Maple.

Last edited:
I say Skye; she's kind of pastel, but not overly. She matches the rest of your villagers well, in my opinion~

Skye is my favourite wolf and I'm not a fan of more than two Sanrio villagers but that's just my opinion. I don't know what theme your town is but she fits perfectly in a pastel town and she fits nicely with your villagers too.

It's like a fairytale royal garden type theme and I originally picked my dream villagers off ones I just liked at the time this was before I got all my other towns and I liked Beardo and Lionel a lot cause they had mustaches but then recently I decided I wanted everyone to be brighter colors and cuter. Ankha and Lucky will be my two that don't match now but I love them, so they can stay.
I was originally thinking of doing Merengue but then I also like Skye and Marina and the character house next to theme has a lot of the Sanrio furniture in it too. I might scan in Skye and see how I like her house and everything. I kind of like having her to break up the pink and purple of the other two but that's also why I liked Marina and Merengue cause they are both pink too. I dunno. I'm so conflicted haha. I just want to get them settled and decorate the outsides so I can update my DA again. ><

Last edited:
I adore skye, but I love the idea of all sanrios. <3

Chai would be good. :p
Also, she would go well with Chelsea and Etoile. :3

I'm trying Skye out to see if I like her. I have all of the cards for each of these villagers, so I can easily scan in a new one if I don't like the other one. I got her ropes placed, so she'll move in tomorrow. She is super cute, but all of them are really. I've always wanted Merengue in a town. She's so precious. I think they're my top two picks.

I would choose Marina, she's very Pastel in my opinion, and if you like normal villagers she's the one, but she's probably not if your looking for an exact replacement of personality, style, and other stuff for Lionel.

Back