• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is your favorite Uchi villager, and why?

The Uchi pool is rather prohibitively limit'd, but there's a few gems in the pool.

Phoebe's a phoenix! How could ya go wrong with a phoenix?

I really want to try Cherry or Muffy but right now I have Agnes and she is just adorable. But there's so many awesome uchis. Mira, Phoebe but for now Agnes is sticking around.

I actually really love Katt, at first I didn't like her, but then I had her in my town and that changed. That little cat grew on me, she was actually the first villager in my current town to give me her picture. I proudly display that picture in my home. I love her little fangs and that her eyes look like sunglasses. I wouldn't change her!

I also like Cherry, Phoebe and Fuchsia!

I have to say Fuchsia followed by Pashmina c: Design wise I think Pashmina wins out but Fuchsia is the one who i'm keeping in my town <3

I love love love Phoebe! Frita is adorable as all heck too. And of course my GF Muffy. <3

I have Shari as well and she's an OG villager of mine!!! She IS VERY random and can be a tad *****y lol but I loved her (she's moving out on the 8th I believe) she was the first villager to give me medicine for nothing in return when I got stung.

Muffy because she's basically a gothic lolita sheep. I love the info about her like she's born on Valentine's Day and her photo quote is edgy and beautiful.

Back