• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who has Willow the sheep in their town?

I do, but... my town is still pretty ugly so I didn't put it up in Dream Suite. ;_; Unless you don't mind the uglyness and unfinished houses and town, I could do it for you and send you the Dream Adress via PM.

Last edited:
I do, but... my town is still pretty ugly so I didn't put it up in Dream Suite. ;_; Unless you don't mind the uglyness and unfinished houses and town, I could do it for you and send you the Dream Adress via PM.

I don't mind!! My town is a mess too heh

Me, my dream is bad though... not updated in awhile and its a mess
i reccomend her though she is ADORABLE
i also have her pic in my room

Shes been in my town since Day 1, over 6 months, and shes possibly my favourite, so underrated

Last edited:
Me, my dream is bad though... not updated in awhile and its a mess
i reccomend her though she is ADORABLE
i also have her pic in my room

Shes been in my town since Day 1, over 6 months, and shes possibly my favourite, so underrated

Like I said before, it doesn't matter to me if your town is a mess because my is too haha

I don't mind!! My town is a mess too heh

Okays, I'll upload it in a second then. Don't laugh at my super crappy houses and ignore Joey who placed his house in the middle of my path, trying to move him out now, haha.

Back