• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

WHO BANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

he made a thread that had something along the lines of "*censored.3.0* you all" which is the reason he got banned.

he then went on to post other threads about "please unban me" while on an alternate account, which is against the rules (hence, banned for longer)

the time will run out on his ban, i think. he can PM a mod/admin about it, too.

xXDarkfighterXx said:
so he can get back on the site?
he can, but not right now.

the ways he can get back on are:

1.) wait for his ban to run out (he will be/is banned for a set amount of time, i believe)
2.) PM a mod/admin and ask them about the ban, and for it to be repealed/lifted, or at least lessened.

making alternate accounts asking why he was banned is not the way to go.

and, just so you know, not supposed to talk about warn levels on the forum, not sure about bans though.

If you pay me, like, thirty bucks I can put in the good word for him.

Bacon Boy said:
Sounds like this is another alt account to me.
I know right? It's stupid because he just joined yesterday, Also no Animal Crossing information

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
way to be hard on him/call him out. :/
What?

Many times people have created alt accounts posting "Why did you ban ________? He was my friend!"

Or something along those lines. This is nothing new.

Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
What?

Many times people have created alt accounts posting "Why did you ban ________? He was my friend!"

right, but calling attention to it instead of informing him of how to not make an alt account for this purpose in the first place isn't really helping, is it?

god that sentence is *censored.3.0*ed up.

if you just insta-ban him for an alt-account without him knowing why he was banned, he's just going to make another alt account.

he's already made two alts, whats the difference in two and three/four?

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
What?

right, but calling attention to it instead of informing him of how to not make an alt account for this purpose in the first place isn't really helping, is it?

if you just insta-ban him for an alt-account without him knowing why he was banned, he's just going to make another alt account.

I'm just stating that I think it's an alt account. I wasn't flaming or anything of the kind.

Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
What?

I'm just stating that I think it's an alt account. I wasn't flaming or anything of the kind.
right.. but still, calling attention to him using/being an alt account isn't precisely NOT calling attention to it :p
oh well. still, regardless of being an alt or not, going to assume he doesn't know any better, and at that case, inform him.

can make me an accomplice or whatever, but eh.

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:

right.. but still, calling attention to him using/being an alt account isn't precisely NOT calling attention to it :p
oh well. still, regardless of being an alt or not, going to assume he doesn't know any better, and at that case, inform him.

if he got banned for an alt account before, i assume he knows it's wrong

Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Psychonaut said:

if he got banned for an alt account before, i assume he knows it's wrong
Death To Him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back