• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who are your "unpopular" dreamies?

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
They don't necessarily need to be "bottom of the barrel" but ones that most people don't go crazy about.
For me it's Bree, Kiki, Monique, Katt, Olivia and Felicity. I'm also really starting to like Ch?vre and I'm hoping to get her sometime in the future. :)

Last edited:
Poncho is my #1 dreamie and he's tier four and pompom is tier 5. I honestly don't understand and don't agree with alot of the list. Most of the top dreamies are overhyped imo but we're all different so oh well :p

My top most unwanted/unpopular dreamies, needless to say, BAROLD!! and lately I am so obsessed and crazy over Katt!! <3333

Poncho is my #1 dreamie and he's tier four and pompom is tier 5. I honestly don't understand and don't agree with alot of the list. Most of the top dreamies are overhyped imo but we're all different so oh well :p

I do have some Tier 1 dreamies that I've acquired over time - Zucker, Lolly, and Rosie. Merengue was my starter and I got to love her over time.
But other than that, all my dreamies are not terribly popular. Some like Monique as actually pretty much disliked. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

My top most unwanted/unpopular dreamies, needless to say, BAROLD!! and lately I am so obsessed and crazy over Katt!! <3333

Yes, Katt! She's a dreamie of mine too. I absolutely adore her and think she fits the "uchi" personality perfectly. :D Felt so happy when she gave me her pic.

I don't care much about dreamies since there are tons of nice or cute characters around, but I like a lot of villagers that are not popular. For example, I have Antonio, Avery, Cole, Elise, Graham and Midge in my town. According to the list these six characters (what the heck, I didn't know they were so many *laughs*) are "bottom of the barrel"... I wouldn't mind if some of them left, but I got used to having Elise and lazy bum Cole around, Avery is my best buddy at the moment and I actually find Midge pretty cute. :blush:

Last edited:
Marcel is my absolute favorite, and my friend showed me the tiers, and I guess he's the last one. X'D But that's okay!

I don't care much about dreamies since there are tons of nice or cute characters around, but I like a lot of villagers that are not popular. For example, I have Antonio, Avery, Cole, Elise, Graham and Midge in my town. According to the list these six characters (what the heck, I didn't know they were so many *laughs*) are "bottom of the barrel"... I wouldn't mind if some of them left, but I got used to having Elise and lazy bum Cole around, Avery is my best buddy at the moment and I actually find Midge pretty cute. :blush:

I actually visited your town to see Flora, I believe. I really like Cole and Avery. Cole is a cutie with his buck teeth and I think Avery fits the cranky personality perfectly. Very underrated in my opinion. :)

I don't care if the villager is popular or not, all I care is how much I gonna love them <33 I don't like Katt at first, or more about all cats actually because when I first met them, I realized cat villager had this high pitch tone and I really don't like it. But after a while I really...couldn't take my eyes of Katt so yea, I decided to adopt her from a friend and ignore the pitch! Also because I already fell love with her expression so cute right xD and now in my town, what high pitch?? IT DON'T EXIST AT ALL because my town tune is low key <3333 OMG I LOVE HER TO MAX NOW!! XDD

I actually visited your town to see Flora, I believe. I really like Cole and Avery. Cole is a cutie with his buck teeth and I think Avery fits the cranky personality perfectly. Very underrated in my opinion. :)

Exactly my thoughts, hehe. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that way. :D
Cole can look kind of creepy at times, but he's really sweet. Lazy like a bone, but sweet.

Exactly my thoughts, hehe. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking that way. :D
Cole can look kind of creepy at times, but he's really sweet. Lazy like a bone, but sweet.

I have Cole! He really grows on you c:

I have a few unpopular dreamies: Ruby, Colton, Prince, Kevin, Elvis and Deirdre! They're so awesome! I had popular dreamies in my town such as Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Fauna, Rosie, and Lolly but I just didn't like them as much as I do with my 'unpopular' dreamies.

Mine was Teddy. ;[
But now it's Ribbot?

I love Friga and I want her so badly. ;w; ♥
I'm also a big fan of Big Top, Cheri, Monique, Purrl, Tabby, Phil, Gigi, Kidd, Cesar, Clyde, Ed, Mott, EUGENE♥, Rod, Hugh, Bonbon, and ALL Tigers. ...Wow that's a long list, lolol.

I'm actually a fan of all the 'unpopular' villagers. I mainly like them because I never see them. They're actually rare to find because everyone has the Marshal, Julian, Stitches, Merengue, Zucker, etc.. it seems. So seeing a Buck and a Ricky, or an Ed and a Clyde in someones town is super refreshing to me, and originally wonderful.

I don't blame people who like Zucker and Julian and what not, not at all. We all have different tastes and we like what we like. They just happen to appeal to a wide variety of people. I'm just saying, I tend to like the unpopular villagers because they are unpopular and rarely seen. I also genuinely love the looks of MANY of them.

Filbert! I absolutely adore this cute little squirrel >w< and I've always loved him since past games hehe^^
Also Goldie, Blanche and Peanut are not that popular I guess.
But still love them <3

Back