• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Whitney!!

xobsidian

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
BackFN8CIAAqv0I.jpg

Whitney is moving tomorrow (Dec 2nd) and I'd normally just give her away but I'm broke as hell so.
Make offers!! I prefer bells, but I may accept villagers depending on who it is, or a mixture of items and bells.~

Why arent people sad when Whitney leaves. Q.Q
I would die.
Restart my town.
16 cycle too long.

Id be so devastated D:

Hope her new home loves her and spoils her :3

Alrighty, I'll go ahead and get ready. Please reserve her for me, though, I'm super busy...

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend code is 2251-4159-2271

okay!! I'll open my gates so you can come on whenever! i just want to make sure you get her before i head off because i tend to neglect my ds after I shut it OTL

Back