Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Well I was googling stuff and googled sporge27

I read through many old posts i made and it made me think of the good old times

like when I was new to the forums at Nsider...ahhh good memories
I even found THIS.

I also saw some other things including well thank you Zero forhaving me on your friend list at Nsider :lol:
ahh good times...

THe first person I ever got into an actual talk with on Nsider if relicenigma and I never see him now but we had some good debates.

SPORGE27 said:
wow that is a lot,
not too many for sporge27
hooray for original!
no, all of them are for posts i've made...not for anyone else...i looked through like 10 random pages.

DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:
wow that is a lot,
not too many for sporge27
hooray for original!
no, all of them are for posts i've made...not for anyone else...i looked through like 10 random pages.
yeah I find it weird that there are so few times it comes up with my name...
It is rather sparatic for me, that is strange.

I found like to to TBT 3 or 4 for Nsider one for my battlefront clan a few on a few SM64DS high score things for puzle panic, thats weird I only knew of one were mine was on and it went to others lol. I fond another random forum I was on at one time... hmmm very odd.

man when I put my old name Fox619,a forum a was in which was closed is know open!When I put Lone_Wolf there a lot of hits

nm, 177 hits, most were mine on some site or another, but a few were for something else, but they were just links for stuff, but one site is not appropriate for children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back