• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which Villager Pics do you have?

Bones x2
Baabara
Muffy
Ruby
Pierce
Punchy x2 (Recently left after hiatus)
Marshal. (Lost after accidental 2 day hiatus and I might never forgive myself!)

And Im probably really close to getting Fang?s and Merengue?s! (Ive definitively been flooding Fang?s requests and mail with rare stuff)

rodeo, roscoe, coco, muffy, bella, freya, snake, ed, ken, bree, tammy, kevin, amelia, peaches, avery, lily, olivia, sly, and ankha.

ankha and sly are the only ones i have that are villagers i've never had. i just like their quotes.

Ed (Sold)
Mira x3
Mitzix2
Blaire
Cookie
Olivia
Gladys
Pudge
Lobo
Chief
Whitney
Marshal

Dotty
Kid Cat
Fang
Marina
Gayle
Quillson
Truffles
Sparro
Monique
Frank
Diana
Beau

Jingle
KK Slider
Katie

From trades:
Chief
Gloria
Maple

Apple x2
Mitzi x2
Stinky
Rolf x2
Willow
Lopez
Freya x2
Vesta x2
Muffy x2
Stitches
Bluebear
Timbra
Curly

Most were got naturally

I only got Joey's, and it's not even mine, my friend gave it to me. ;u; Why don't you love me, my villagers?

Hamlet, Diva, Kiki, Drake(moved), Buck(moved), Marina(moved), Diana(moved), Rodney, Prince(moved), Graham, Apple(moved), Jingle, Resetti, Don, thats all I can think of now. I don't keep the the pics when they move though. I really wish we could put them on the wall. I hate having to find a place to put them that feels like it goes with the feel of the rooms.

I've gotten 2 pictures from Anhka (one while she was in town, and one she sent me after she moved), but that's it. I was really hoping I had at least 2 or 3 more at this point, since I've been playing in this town for quite a few months now.

Back