• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which personality group of animals would you fit in?

Which personality in the animal crossing universe are you?

• Cranky

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Lazy

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Jock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smug

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Snooty

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Peppy

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Uchi

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
Ehh, probably a mix of lazy and normal. I'm pretty relaxed and am a huge procrastinator, but I'm also generally very quiet and kind (according to my friends at least. ;w;).

Last edited:
I said I was normal. By the looks of it, this website is full of very friendly chill people. :p
(Seeing as the majority of voters are lazy, which are my favorite type of animal villagers)

Occasionally cranky on certain days, but mostly, I'm normal. I love reading, and hanging out xD

I relate to lazies, snooties, and normals, but I most fit in as a cranky. Chief reminds me of myself in so many ways.

I would say Uchi, although I can definitely be cranky and lazy sometimes. XD That being said, my sleep patterns are probably the same as a Normal villager, as I go to bed really early and wake up really early.

Smug,
I would be that villager to mention loving anime themes.
that's still my favorite part of smug villagers, but Zell only said it once, no one else has mentioned it! At all! >.<

Normal. I'm a little bit of everything, so I don't think I would fall into one major category unfortunately.

Back