• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Which Bench?

Which bench?

• Metal

Votes: 52 75.4%
  • Log

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

Drew1234

Life imitates art.
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
White Cosmos
Cake
Quick little question. I'm stumped and can't choose between these town benches.
The metal one or the log one.

HNI_0041.JPG
or
HNI_0042.JPG

It's going near the tracks beside my modern police station.

In my opinion, for the setting you mentioned, I think the metal bench would suit it better. That's just my take on it, though!

Yeah thanks! I agree! LOL I guess seeing them side by side really helps. :)
I appreciate your opinion going with the metal one. :p

I like how the metal one looks more, especially since you can get something kind of like the log bench just by chopping down a tree. Sure, it's just a stump, but it's not that far off.

Last edited:
metal looks mmuch better than log in your case. it just looks better next to the tracks.

It depends on what sort of town you're going for and what look, but in that spot, the metal bench just looks better overall.

Metal bench would look nicer next to the modern police station in my opinion :)

The metal bench seems to suit that area better. You can always place the log bench in a different location :)

I know it wasn't an option, but i think a modern bench would look very good there, since it's next to your modern police station

The metal looked great there...I like to put the log one near like a hot spring if get one and the zen one outside of Brewsters like a hip sit down cafe thing, and yellow bench in a general location with a lot of regular foot traffic. Fairy tale is my favorite though.

That first picture was beautiful I would go with that.

well you said you were stumped, so you should go with the log bench.

i came here to make that pun, and i have 0 regrets.

I like them both a lot in general, but the metal bench is better suited to your needs I feel.

Back