• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Where should I place my house?

namiieco

Bells
Switch
6908-4747-6475
I'm not sure where to place my house in my new town, any ideas?
IMG_1246.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is it upside down .-. sorry

I recommend it should be near the town hall for faster access.

by the pond(s) (either the big one by retail or the one by the town hall)

I agree with between re-tail and the train station.

Town hall is really only needed once you start.....very quickly you get to a point where you do not need to go there except for PWP.

You will always use re-tail, so make that the priority access

Most of my mayors are near the docks and close enough to the cliff so villagers houses can't go in front.

I do have a extra player near the train station. It comes in handy when one of my other towns needs something.
The runs out and opens the gates. Retail is handy later on when you have an ABM. You can put it in the main room when it's high turnip price day or perfect fruit. Guest or you can quickly deposit the money.

I'd put it right by the left pond to be close to re-tail and the top of the map.
I'd advise against putting it by rivers bc i did mine that way and i deeply regret it.

I'm going to go with almost everyone else and suggest that you should put it in between the pond and Re-Tail.

Back