• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

When is the next sage...

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I wanted to keep a lid on this, but I may start one next month..., If Storm lets me.
Next Month?!? I don't think that there are many active members to do this now. We need to wait a half-year more, maybe.

Bul half a year will be the anverisrey of TBT...I think, even Nsider has a sage every month. I mean, we get about....20 members every month, that should be enough, but half a year!

BULERIAS said:
Well, I wanted to keep a lid on this, but I may start one next month..., If Storm lets me.
Next Month?!? I don't think that there are many active members to do this now. We need to wait a half-year more, maybe.
Okay then Bulerias. Maybe around November or December? Being a Sage would be a great Christmas present.

BULERIAS said:
Okay then Bulerias. Maybe around November or December? Being a Sage would be a great Christmas present.
That sounds great, Smart_tech!

Well I thought we wouldn't have any more contests... and maybe pick the rest... but I maybe not.

BULERIAS said:
*cough...*

BAMBAM! said:
I agree with Storm I truthly thought that a contest for a sage was a stupid idea, just pick the best candidate.
Yes, the contest wasn't that great of an idea, but it still ended up being a hand-pick thing after all...

Back