• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

When is the next sage...

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Well, I wanted to keep a lid on this, but I may start one next month..., If Storm lets me.
Next Month?!? I don't think that there are many active members to do this now. We need to wait a half-year more, maybe.

Bul half a year will be the anverisrey of TBT...I think, even Nsider has a sage every month. I mean, we get about....20 members every month, that should be enough, but half a year!

BULERIAS said:
Well, I wanted to keep a lid on this, but I may start one next month..., If Storm lets me.
Next Month?!? I don't think that there are many active members to do this now. We need to wait a half-year more, maybe.
Okay then Bulerias. Maybe around November or December? Being a Sage would be a great Christmas present.

BULERIAS said:
Okay then Bulerias. Maybe around November or December? Being a Sage would be a great Christmas present.
That sounds great, Smart_tech!

Well I thought we wouldn't have any more contests... and maybe pick the rest... but I maybe not.

BULERIAS said:
*cough...*

BAMBAM! said:
I agree with Storm I truthly thought that a contest for a sage was a stupid idea, just pick the best candidate.
Yes, the contest wasn't that great of an idea, but it still ended up being a hand-pick thing after all...

Back