• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When does the grass turn dark green?

bonitoflakes

Bells
Not spring green but the darkest shade of green, in which month does that happen? Demonstrated in this pic

Attachments

• grass.JPG
    grass.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 22
There's what looks like a brown cicada on a tree in the pic and they start showing up in July(Northern Hemisphere),so definitely July but the grass might get to that color a bit earlier than that.

I think it is green like that in June too. My birthday is the 15th and I remember it being pretty green then. The summer equinox starts soon after too.

I was actually looking to see if there was a grass color by month chart and I couldn't find one. Not easily anyway, if there is one. But I would say that late May to June is when you would see the 'peak' healthiest dark green color for the grass. And it would slowly drop each month that passed.

Back