• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your MBTI? (Personality Test)

INFP, but it's pretty split on both the N/S and the F/T thing.

Last edited:
I'm an ENFP, man everyone is an introvert here, lol!

"The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."

I've taken it before and I was INFP. Though, my caring is more loud and I think my friends would agree to that.

Wow! I had no idea there were so many INFPs on here!
Almost everytime I've taken the test I've gotten INFP. Though, the very first time I took it, I got ISTJ but even back then it wasn't my true personality. I was like 13-14 or something and I don't think I took it seriously. A while from then I took it again and got ENFP, which I somewhat agree with, at least the NFP part. After that I kept getting INFP and I can't seem to get any other result. :>

I (Introverted): Because even though I am friendly and somewhat outgoing, I need alone time to feel refreshed.
N (Intuitive): I like to go with my gut feeling lol
F (Feeling): My heart in this case, is over my head. I'd rather keep my BFF on a competitive team with me that they love, but suck at than banish them to keep the team's skill level high. (Hopefully that example made sense! My thoughts can be a little scrambled sometimes. c'x )
P (Perceiving): I like to keep my options open and approachable to people. :D

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
A. A. Milne
Albert Camus
Albert Schweitzer
Aldous Huxley
Amy Tan
Andrew Garfield
Andy Warhol
Annie Dillard
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Audrey Hepburn
Augustine
Bill Watterson
Bjork
C.S. Lewis
Chloe Sevigny
David Lynch
David Simon
Donna Reed
Edgar Allan Poe
Fiona Apple
Florence Welch
Fred Rogers
Fred Savage
George Orwell
Hans Christian Andersen
Heath Ledger
Helen Keller
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Ian Curtis
J.K. Rowling
J.R.R. Tolkien
James Herriot
James Taylor
Jarvis Cocker
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Jim Morrison
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
John Kerry
John Lennon
John Milton
Johnny Depp
Jude Law
Kurt Cobain
Lisa Kudrow
Louis C.K.
Mary-Kate Olsen
Mia Farrow
Mia Wasikowska
Morrissey
Neil Diamond
Princess Diana
Robert Pattinson
Richard Augustus Wagstaff Clark Jr.
Scott Bakula
Soeren Kierkegaard
Teller
Terrence Malick
Thom Yorke
Tim Burton
Tom Brokaw
Tori Amos
Vincent van Gogh
Virginia Woolf
William Blake
William Shakespeare

Last edited:
Wow! I had no idea there were so many INFPs on here!
Almost everytime I've taken the test I've gotten INFP. Though, the very first time I took it, I got ISTJ but even back then it wasn't my true personality. I was like 13-14 or something and I don't think I took it seriously. A while from then I took it again and got ENFP, which I somewhat agree with, at least the NFP part. After that I kept getting INFP and I can't seem to get any other result. :>

I (Introverted): Because even though I am friendly and somewhat outgoing, I need alone time to feel refreshed.
N (Intuitive): I like to go with my gut feeling lol
F (Feeling): My heart in this case, is over my head. I'd rather keep my BFF on a competitive team with me that they love, but suck at than banish them to keep the team's skill level high. (Hopefully that example made sense! My thoughts can be a little scrambled sometimes. c'x )
P (Perceiving): I like to keep my options open and approachable to people. :D

You're probably an ambivert then c:

Back