• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

❣What's Your Favourite Animal Species?❣

Marzipan_Mandy

Dysfunctional Dreamer
Bells
Animal Crossing has added quite a few new species since the GameCube, but I found myself favouring rabbit and penguin villagers. Duck villagers are also very darling but I never really found them that popular around here.

Maybe its the personalities that count. ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾ ♡

Last edited:
Either Rabbits or Deers, there both so precious ;v;

I love wolves and squirrels <3 Personality-wise though, cranky villagers are fun to become close too, because they're such softies in the end.

Oh gosh, it's so hard to choose there's so many great ones
Aaah my favorites are probably the penguin, cat and duck villagers I'd say ;v;

I love wolves and squirrels <3 Personality-wise though, cranky villagers are fun to become close too, because they're such softies in the end.

Oh, I know! They're dears, cranky villagers. I have at least two, both wolves.

Last edited:
Have to admit that my favorites have always been cats, certain cranes and some horses.
Mainly cats. <3

Horses.
Hands down!
I ride horses during the Summer and am soon going to start hunting on them once I get my own, but in all honesty,
HORSES ALWAYS HELP YOU!
Epona.
Yoshi (I think that is the ideal Horse-Dinosaur-Dragon-MurderingMachine combo)
Epona.
AND! NOT TO MENTION!
Epona.

I love the penguins! I mean I have 3 in my town so of course! Also I think all the hamsters are adorable!

Horses.
Hands down!
I ride horses during the Summer and am soon going to start hunting on them once I get my own, but in all honesty,
HORSES ALWAYS HELP YOU!
Epona.
Yoshi (I think that is the ideal Horse-Dinosaur-Dragon-MurderingMachine combo)
Epona.
AND! NOT TO MENTION!
Epona.

I've rode horses before, and cried at least once. Not particularly good with animals irl (and yes, the irony). Still, I was boss at Nintendogs and owned around 200 LPS toys.

I love the ostriches, I fell in love with them after I got phil. So far I've had Phil, Phoebe, and Gladys

Back