• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What’s in front of your Residents Services area?

EmmaFrost

matryoshka
Bells
Switch
0558-4775-0691
Green Balloon
Cool Feather
Dreamy Bear Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Famous Mushroom
Green Fair Pinwheel
i have never really known what to do with the space in front of Residents Services. I’m not v creative. I tried waterfalls and benches etc but I’m not great with terraforming and placement so it always looked kinda sad, lol. This is what mine looks like now:
897716A6-47A2-4264-B014-505E52F7D51B.jpeg

I made an outdoor terrace for island residents. Closer to the holidays I’ll remove the covered counter and put a big festive tree maybe. I don’t know yet. But this is the best design I’ve made for that awkward area so far! I’m fairly pleased with it. Sometimes I might make it into a party space with the bubble machines and karaoke machine. I’m interested in seeing what other people have done with that space!

my museum lmao, about five spaces forward. it's not centered though but aligned to the left, and then there's just a green patch with trees etc. next to it. that's where i put it at the start of the game, and i've never moved it.

Mine is a very simple town square:

2021112119131800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021112119132400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Half inspired by those little tucked-away squares you stumble across in Paris, half by the Sunday market in Templebar here in Dublin ...

It's nothing right now, but I'm planning on a serene Gazebo viewing area in front of it.

i have a little fenced in path leading from my airport to resident services. used the wooden path design, planning on planting more bushes in the area, and putting another heart shaped pool on the other side. it's a cute little area. eventually i plan to have a little station for trading diys to the side with another path, but i'm still trying to decide on tables for that area. i have way too many spare diys.

My airport, except it's off center and therefore drives me bonkers, as nothing I've put between the airport and resident services has worked out. It's just offset enough to look "wrong", and I cant restart my island bcuz other players... 😂

It's really hard for my ocd brain to deal with....

I have a 3 wide path in front of it horizontally. I am kinda using its plaza as a cross roads toward other buildings. My RS is being upgraded today so it isn't ready for pics yet. My museum will be on the right on a cliff with trees and inclines in front of it. The left will be nooks then ables will be on its own small cliff. River is around all of this.

A path, to give me space to run on Saturdays when K.K. visits, haha. In front of that is just a fence and a small garden with flowers to fill the gap to the buildings further down.

A small "park" with a lot of benches. Villagers hang out around Resident Services a lot, and they end up sitting on the benches where I can take pictures with them :3

Cliffs that are currently empty and lead down to my island entrance. Currently I can’t decide how I want to decorate the cliffs and keep it as an overlook to resident services and the shopping district behind as well.

It used to be a little rock pond/park area. Since the update I'm using storefronts to make it kind of like a little abandoned area with a covered wagon and derailed minecaft. This leads straight down into the beach which follows the same kind of theme until you pass Stonehenge and get to the funfair.

I've shared this before, but I want to share it again because I like it!

Right in front of my resident services is my airport (6 space apart)! There's not very much space to work with because of that, so I made it very simple, but I think it's nice! Even though I like it, I've been thinking of changing some things around.

If my resident services was farther from my airport, I think I would put a wisteria trellis, some hydrangea bushes, and a bridge. I could probably fit a wisteria trellis there now if I moved some things around, but I do really like the statues.

a.jpg

ohh, yours is so pretty! what's the furniture you have there, the chairs and sofa? they look great! :]
i don't have a pic on me, but mine's a simple orange tree path down to my boardwalk/beach. nothing fancy but i like it.

I have a path at the center going towards another path so it splits the area in front by two. Depending on the time of the year, I usually put two "Statues" on each side so it is decorated. Kept simple, but works.

Right now, there's a Christmas tree in both sections.

ohh, yours is so pretty! what's the furniture you have there, the chairs and sofa? they look great! :]
i don't have a pic on me, but mine's a simple orange tree path down to my boardwalk/beach. nothing fancy but i like it.
Thank you so much! The chairs are the peacock chairs and the sofas are the Moroccan sofas 💜

Back