• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today has been absolutely wonderful.

i got hit in the head with a basketball, slipped, tripped, and my grandpa is in the hospital.

I got really sucked into Final Fantasy XV and now I'm dreading beating the ending because I heard it's sad. In fact, I pretty much know what it is myself from looking it up. I don't think I can focus in class tomorrow until I do beat it though. I'm dying to know what really happens.

Last edited:
my homework was a crap... I had to hurriedly finish it, and it probably made no sense

granted it was literally on genetic test results that don't have a clear meaning or give any answer

One of my favorite characters died. And then I got bad news from family. What a day. At least it's almost over. :(

Just having a bad day, and had my first negative experience here on TBT. My anxiety has been through the roof as a result and didn't get a good sleep at all. Tried to keep positive by helping out some people on the forums but for some reason, it didn't help and I'm still just a big blah today. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day :) *Hugs* to everyone who is feeling down!

really can't stand our neighbors. my roommate and i talked to them yesterday about unlocking the bathroom door when they're finished w/ their business (our rooms are connected by a bathroom) and they are still.....forgetting to unlock it....
and then they have the nerve to tell us to stop doing some of our bathroom habits... which aren't really issues btw!! some of them don't even add up!! 95% sure they're just looking for things to nitpick about us

we also overheard them saying it was "extra" and "annoying" how we kept leaving sticky notes on our door asking them to unlock it?? you're in college do u really find it that bothersome that people you share a bathroom with want access to the bathroom without the hassle of grabbing our keys all the time??

history exam

kill me!
please domt do that

i just dint have time to prepare because i was doing a home test and 2 projects

Last edited:
my poor buddy is reeeaaallllyyy sick and his parents are neglectful idiots

i keep saying i'll cut back on shifts but as soon as anyone asks if i can pick up one i say ok :( in fact i even offered this time

..What isn't bothering me, that's the real question. The only good thing to come out of this year so far was that I finally got myself a job. Now I won't feel so useless anymore.
Overall.. Well.. I hate myself. Others say I'm pretty and friendly, but that's just a lie. I'm a monster. Always have, always will be. I try to change but I have zero motivation, and I feel awful 99% of the time.
I've been depressed on and off for the past 5 years.

Art block is back.. I keep experimenting with different styles but I'm not satisfied at all.. I feel like my OCs are too dull or unoriginal..

My grandfather recently passed away.. His funeral was a few days ago.
I'm antisocial as hell(I hope my new job gets me out of that funk) but I hate being lonely.. Funny how that works.. I would like to have a friend to talk to and vent but I keep disconnecting myself because I feel like I'm wasting their time or bothering them.. Which is why I have none.. I just feel so uncomfortable around people.. Which is also why I'm single.. (High school me, why the hell were you so socially awkward.. You couldn't even say hello to people, let alone finding a date..)

..I just feel dead inside. (Sorry for the wall of text, I really needed to vent..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back