• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Bell Tree has become.

Just look at it. TBT is now a spooky forest rather than the beautiful forest I used to know. Did the Last Tree Ghost do this to us?

so i made a fly trap and left it on the porch, just a jar with sugar water and some dish soap. when i was in the kitchen a while i ago i heard the jar get knocked over. i go out to check and see something small and furry but it ran off before i could get a real good look at it.

i think it was a kitten and now i'm just here wondering who lets their kitten run around at night. or if it even belongs to someone.

I...doubt I'll get accepted rip me
agh I hope they consider me a local applicant or else I'm doomed for sure

Last edited:
The woods expedition guide posted in "the haunted path" over an hour ago, but over in the cemetery we haven't heard anything? Ok.

Amiibo cards! Why are Amiibo cards so hard to find and impossible to trade here? I'm literally going lengths just to get my own Snake card. Just Snake. Maybe Sterling, Knox, and Chief too. Since Series 1 is the only one released and sold so far. I have no use for this Flurry card and I know she's a wanted villager, I'm more than willing to take her off my hands.

Imgur deleting some of my uploads. I remember uploading my ingredients and the link working but I guess not. I have to wait to get home from school and take another picture blahhh

1) been at work since 4am and have to stay even later than i was originally scheduled
2) missing out on my favorite holiday because i have to be in again tomorrow morning at 4 too, so i can't even stay up late watching horror movies or do much of anything at all
3) boyfriend is a marine and in two weeks he leaves for three months

THE LIST IS ENDLESS

I think one of my friends are passively mad at me... Because I left her hanging D'; and mid terms start tomorrow cry*

how come the candy collectibles have a white background on my laptop but on my phone and chromebook they have a black background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back