• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why did he have to meet you

- - - Post Merge - - -

our middle school is now only 7th and 8th, and 8th graders have lunch at the same time and 7th has lunhc at teh same time, but they are 1 class period apart.

I'm jsut kinda that one person that everyone thinks is stupid over there...

aw :(

my to-do list is just...way too much for me to handle

tumblr_nhtpzhsfBc1u75st9o1_500.png

009.png

why do we have to do a mainstream topic for debate
Should Donald trump be elected as president? Of course not but they already have our team be pro while our competitors is con.
Already a lost,

it's supposed to be fun but honestly i dread going. I don't feel like I belong and I'm not that close to anyone anymore. I just sit there and be quiet... I'd rather stay home and keep to myself but I feel obligated to go.

idek what to feel about yoshis new island

i mean i like the game but tbh i don't see myself going back on it to collect stuff and the gyro **** is so tedious but i tried :^)

My weekend is ruined. How great.

i mean i like the game but tbh i don't see myself going back on it to collect stuff and the gyro **** is so tedious but i tried :^)

So you were able to finish the game? :)

I've also finished it, but I never collected everything, which means I've never played the bonus levels...

Last edited:

I thought the game was good but I agree...trying to get everything may seem like more trouble than it's worth!

I thought the game was good but I agree...trying to get everything may seem like more trouble than it's worth!

Yeah.. I love the art style and that they made some new things to it, but the gyro steering (wheel) and te tedious nature doesn't really make you wanna complete it like the old one did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back