• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 10~ hours I have to starve with nothing to do but steal my brother's tabket, covered in grease, and it barely works, jumping inbetween pages, because the pus from his buboes are clogging it up. And if he sees me he's going to make his whale mating call and get me in further crap.

(For example, it took me 10 minutes to write that.)

What the fucj it went from pitch black to day, and the clocks lied 4 hours fast so add another four hours

Last edited:
Taco Time is bad for intestines

Little ceasars makes gas

Yeah, I feel like crap right now.

There are no words to describe this terrible feeling.

Gas build-up in your lower intestines?

I feel like crap still

i want flan but i dont have money ;-;

i also want to eat goat ribs again but i cant

The happiness thing like come on stupid dogs I already have Pok?mon with max happiness no? -.-

why the *** do people on ebay feel the need to bid stupidly high amounts....like pls the bid was on ?60 did you have to raise it to ?90 the item only has a value of ?70-80

One of these days, I wish I could just wake up to see that no one's home and I have the house all to myself.

This video is making me gag so bad. JoeysWorldTour is the most disgusting Youtube channel I've ever seen.

some person from school I have on Facebook keeps sharing posts about Monster energy being Satanic because it has 666 on it in Hebrew numerals like ???? I'm sure if Satan was trying to communicate he would do it from another form besides an energy drink

I want a job to earn money :/ but none will accept me becaused of my small size

Last edited:
Went out to eat fruit on a giant chocolate fountain but the choco was too bitter for my taste again GEHh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back