what'd you say if...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
ok, say i started a club (loosely like the ASL) for animal crossing... i've got a name ready, and i'm wondering if anyone would be willing to join... it'd basicly be an anti time changing club... and if you ask me, it'd be the best thing to hit the game, instead of getting bored of the game in a week because you time changed to every holiday, and caught every fish/bug, it will take an entire year for the game to get old... and if not a year, more.

this was my secret to loving the first animal crossing, and i'm thinking about starting a club for us all to do it... even if you are not planning on time traveling go ahead and join...

:p

so yeah, would anyone be intested, or am i being a dork for even thinking it up?

NO WAY!

I am like that doctor from bck to the future, it is just how I role...as long as my flux capacitor holds out.

Or what if someone wanted a town where it was always Chistmasor Halloween?

SPORGE27 said:
NO WAY!

I am like that doctor from bck to the future, it is just how I role...as long as my flux capacitor holds out.

Or what if someone wanted a town where it was always Chistmasor Halloween?
*notes to stay away from sporge*

yeah, i'd rather catch a banded dragonfly when its the right month... not when its snowing.

but yeah, i'm happy to see people actually want to join : D

now we just need a name... prolly not one i make, because the names i make usually have "Fish" in it somewhere...

and yeah, the name i was thinking of was "Wi-Fish"

Back