• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whatcha listening to?

JJRamone2 said:
the only thing I complain about music is music wh-you know... y'know the people who only listen to the music thats on the top of the charts no matter how bad it sucks, and they also grind to it at the dances even though they're in grade 7/8...thats basically who I'm surrounded by.
Yeah... people who grind in 7th and 8th grade are pretty messed up... dont hang out with them...

DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
the only thing I complain about music is music wh-you know... y'know the people who only listen to the music thats on the top of the charts no matter how bad it sucks, and they also grind to it at the dances even though they're in grade 7/8...thats basically who I'm surrounded by.
Yeah... people who grind in 7th and 8th grade are pretty messed up... dont hang out with them...
you think I do?

DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
you think I do?
no... but people change... just, y'know, making sure you stay on the right path

:D
I of all people do not need that advice. Trust me. I'm in the AV club so we arrange the dances, halfway through we played thunderstruck and some RHCP because someone said no AC/DC just to screw with the people there. The rest of the time we were laughing at the grinding people.

JJRamone2 said:
halfway through we played thunderstruck and some RHCP because someone said no AC/DC just to screw with the people there.
D= No AC/DC?! Nooooooooooo...

Thunderstruck>>>>>>>>>>Grinders at your school

The songs I'm listening to lately is:
Snow Patrol - Set fire to the third bar
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Razor light - America
Iron Maiden - Run to the hills
Iron Maiden - Invaders
Starship - We built this city

Thats about it really

Listening to:

Zelda Wind Waker Pirates of Dragon Rost Isle Remix.

This is the only VG song I hear D:

Incubus - Make Yourself

I'm going through the whole album right now. Not too bad, not their best though.

I just got the album Mellow Gold by Beck... I'm going through it right now, it's pretty crazy.

Back