• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What would look good with the Gracie Series?

casual.kyle

Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
I finally put together my Gracie room, but it has way too much free space. I've been trying to turn my rooms into actual functional rooms that still incorporate full furniture sets (See Minimalist Kitchen and Sloppy Gaming Room), but I have no ideas for the Gracie Series. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Maybe Pave furniture? I think that would look really nice. Green and blue furniture would look good too i think. You could do a guest bedroom or sitting room (I always make guest bedrooms as I love too many of the beds in acnl xD). I think the color scheme would go good with plants so maybe you could do a classy garden/sitting room? I have no idea what you would do with the bed in that case xD

Maybe Pave furniture? I think that would look really nice. Green and blue furniture would look good too i think. You could do a guest bedroom or sitting room (I always make guest bedrooms as I love too many of the beds in acnl xD). I think the color scheme would go good with plants so maybe you could do a classy garden/sitting room? I have no idea what you would do with the bed in that case xD

House plants would look pretty good with it, given all of the brown in green in the set. Which in particular do you think would look good? Also, do you have any ideas for what can take up table space? I accidentally bought 2 tables :p
Thanks for the suggestion!

Sleek set. Modern wood set probably. Pillowanna closet. Roller closet from Coppers RV. Uhm. Snow tyke items. Bingo snowman items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tables. The gerbera flower the orange one in a blue vase. A kettle of any kind. Homework set. Typewriter. Laptop. Teaset. Pumpkin pie. Any seashells. Peaches.

Sleek set. Modern wood set probably. Pillowanna closet. Roller closet from Coppers RV. Uhm. Snow tyke items. Bingo snowman items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tables. The gerbera flower the orange one in a blue vase. A kettle of any kind. Homework set. Typewriter. Laptop. Teaset. Pumpkin pie. Any seashells. Peaches.
Wow thanks there are all really good suggestions! :)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/XDWm3AIYli

I put together a little list of items :D I stuck to the brown/green/blue mostly but there's some red/pink colors as well that I think would have good contrast. Some of the plants can be put on a table but I listed some other stuff I think would look good too. I also like perfect fruit baskets as decoration so that's something to consider for table space. If you have perfect town I think jacobs ladder looks nice on tables as well. (I forgot to put it on the list but a rococo lamp would look nice on the table as well, I think yellow might go well but the regular brown looks nice too. Plus the candlesticks for the wall are really nice looking too.)

If you're looking for a music player I think the lily player would go nicely (I think it works with a lot of sets personally) and fits the secondary plant theme (Lily lamp would look nice too, and the gracie set has a table lamp if i recall correctly so it wouldn't be a repeat per say). I think the rose sofa might be cute too and would provide some contrast with the color theme.

My main room is the Gracie set and I used plants and things like the stack of books, one of the nintendogs, zen tea set, cool globe.

On the walls I put some art, a world map, autographs.

My DA is below if you want to look at it. ;)

The summer Gracie's set is my favorite. I just hate that you can't put stuff on the table :( I mixed and matched refurbished alpine to dark wood and refurbished classical set to chocolate to blend in with some of the Gracie furnitures. You can put lots of plants around too.

Back