• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What Will You Do?

SuperDragonite

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What is the first thing you wish to do when you get the game? I want to pay off my first loan as fast as possible, I hate that 4x4 room!

I'd probably pay off a bit of my loan, but then try LAN with my brother, because I really want to see how multiplayer would work firsthand! ^^

pay off some loan, get something goin' style-wise in my house, visit a few friends, start getting down to business with tbts...

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Pay off a little of my loan, set up my house, and visit Bulerias.

^_^
Hey, we could have a party... : O
i want to come... : o

:p

i think the first thing i'll do is like... buy the game... then pay off my loan... then attempt to sneak into bulerias' town, then go fishing.

Bulerias said:
I'd probably pay off a bit of my loan, but then try LAN with my brother, because I really want to see how multiplayer would work firsthand! ^^
Yeah, I'd do that but my friends don't get it til x-mas and I get it on the 5th.

Priority:pay off at least the first debt
Next: I'll begin collecting all of the bugs and fishes of this season and add them to the museum.
Then: Just hang out and make some money.

A question is this game safe because I'm not aloud to play Toontown because it has a chat feature and it allows strangers to talk to you. So will Animal Crossing: Wild World be more safer?

i'l go online,upgrad nooks to nookingtons so I can gat a hair cut,and just show off to my friends all arund the world and vist there towns!

Revolution... How old are you? Eh....
Anyway I'm going to pay off my loan then get a nice big house and lots of stuff in it. I will probably be playing 24/7 getting the richest town

:D Then visit friends at the DSU and some new friends here

:)

SuperDragonite said:
Bulerias said:
Yeah, I'd do that but my friends don't get it til x-mas and I get it on the 5th.
same here!!

I'm guna pay off my lone, get bigger house, go online, make my house=cool, go to the 4th of july to get the sparkler, go back to normal time, get a cool hair-cut

SuperDragonite said:
What is the first thing you wish to do when you get the game? I want to pay off my first loan as fast as possible, I hate that 4x4 room!
*cough*
I made a topic like this...

Back