• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What Videos Have You Been Watching On YouTube Lately?

According to my YT account history i have been watching:
-JPOP music
-Future Funk music
-Vaporwave Music
-Parodies of shows
-Baking Recipes
-ACNL towns
-Lots of videos from a spanish channel "Nekojitablog"
-3DS and Wii U Hacking stuff
-DeviantArt Cringe
-BuzzFeed stuff for some reason?
-Also some videos from a channel "Domics"
:T

My YouTube history says I've been watching things like game OSTs, lunch box ideas, Alpharad, anime OSTs, SSB4 stuff, and more game OSTs.

Mostly My Little Pony things, mainly fanmade songs.

But contrary to the topic of MLP, videos that justify my nerd antics and frizzy shiz.

I watch a lot of Japan vlogs, Dashie games, Animal crossing videos, Videos on cute stuff & video game related videos. c:

I've been watching Patterrz's playthrough of Sun as a Nuzlocke lately. He's pretty funny, and he's the farthest I've ever gotten watching a Nuzlocke of a 7Gen game, beating the Moon Nuzlocke streams by OddOneLoL (I stopped watching because DYRUS the Dartrix died to an effin' Miltank, for Arceus's sake!). That's because I have a rule that the Starter makes up the backbone of any Nuzlocke. Here's how many have died in this sun-shiny Brit-venture.

Songbird the Trumbeak
Rowoff the Fomantis
Blonde the Diglett from Alola
Sadlandit the Useless Salandit
Glass Joe the Crabrawler

lots of makeup tutorials (which I'll never do bc I'm too broke and lazy) and postmodern jukebox!

ASMR videos are my automatic go to videos on Youtube. I'm basically always listening to them. XP

I've been watching Ethoslab, VintageBeef and PauseUnPause's captive minecraft series, as well as kitty videos and just kidding party old game videos (challenges, mafia, etc).

Mostly Pokemon Sun/Moon gameplay, Mafia3 gameplay, Sims 3 Gameplay, Make-up videos aaaand random Buzzfeed videos.

Undertale theory videos, Steven Universe theories, some musician youtubers like Jared Dines and Steve Terreberry as well :3

For years I've been watching Bubzvlogz as well as her beauty channel, bubzbeauty, and I absolutely adore her! More recently though I've been binge watching CutiePieMarzia's videos because, well, she's the sweetest person ever and the pugs omg

Back