• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What versions of Animal Crossing have you played?

What versions of Animal Crossing have you played?

• Total voters
Only New Leaf.
I never heard of Animal Crossing until I saw my friend playing it and seeing all the hype about it on tumblr.

I've played all but the first japan version. I've loved them all except I never really got into city folk.

I've played New Leaf, City Folk, Wild World and Population: Growing. I never bothered to try e+ because I heard from some people that it wasn't that good. Wasn't sure if it was worth the money, since my piggy bank didn't agree with it either.

I played Wild world first, way back when I was 12 and all my friends had it - I then got hooked and bought the gamecube game, and when it came out City folk and New leaf

Just New Leaf. I never really was into Animal Crossing years back, but people on Miiverse said the game was really fun and addicting, so I got it on Christmas of last year, and love it. I'm hoping to get City Folk soon too.

I didn't know about Animal Crossing until Wild World. It was too late for me to get into the original because my Gamecube broke down. I really wanted City Folk, but my brother was the one who owned the Wii, and he was a university student, making it really hard to play since he'll have it with him at school most of the time.

New Leaf was my first introduction to the series, but i'm hooked and planning to order City Folk at some point :)

All of the except the e+.
Started with City Folk, got hooked. Then bought the original. I bought WW last summer and I got NL for Valentine's Day :)

I started with Wild World, got City Folk later (didn't play it that much though) and bought the 2DS because of New Leaf and Pok?mon X/Y ^-^

Back