• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Up?

InuLee213

Bells
Heya, fellow AC players! I'm InuLee213, and I've had New Leaf since September of last year. Since then, I've had a blast with this game, and I've yet to get some friends over to my town. Despite this awesomeness, I've had times where I leave AC for months on end, and I have to restore every flower, pull every weed, and say goodbye to villagers who have long since left my beloved town of Sauria. I was directed here by a random user of Miiverse because I was sharing my friend code there (Which is somehow against the rules. :(). Anyways, I hope we all can be friends and visit our towns together. Peace out!

Back