• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Uchi is the cutest?

I've had Flo since the beginning almost and if it weren't for her I wouldn't have had all uchi PWP's in no time. I also like Agnes; Muffy also looks good, although what's best in her is her house, and Frita too. :lemon:

KATT!!!!!!!! katt's the greatest friggin uchi in the world and i love her

Last edited:
Cherry, Mira, and Agnes. The rest are creepy af

I like Katt, Pashmina, and Fuschia. I've had Katt and Pashmina before and I loved them but they both unexpectedly moved out. I did have Fuschia but only for a few days as I restarted my town...but I enjoyed her while she was there. Shari also seems nice :)

I don't know about cutest, but Phoebe is awesome. I've always liked phoenixes, and I went to a school with phoenix as its mascot.

Last edited:
I wouldn't exactly say she's the cutest, but I find Muffy really interesting. She's unique; I like the Lolita-esque/gothic style of hers (+ her house is my absolute favorite!)

I don't know about cutest, but Phoebe is awesome. I've always liked phoenixes, and I went to a school with phoenix as its mascot.

And I agree! Phoebe is really cool too. I mean, she's a Phoenix! (Jean Grey, lol).

I had Phoebe as my uchi but I unfortunately lost her to a TT accident. Ultimately I got Muffy. I see Muffy and Phoebe as the two quintessential uchis in the game :cool:

Last edited:
Shari is my little cutie. She's probably my favorite villager of all now that Bam left me. Shes the best.

In my friend's town Muffy looked a little weird, I liked her fanart more.

I really love Mira. Her superhero theme and house are amazing! I'm also starting to really like Agnes. <3
Same with Katt. I don't like Katt's design but her personality seems to fit really well with it. :)

If you're looking for an Uchi to fit your "cute" town theme, try Charlise the bear. She seems to have the cutest appearance out of them all.

In my opinion, it's Fuchsia looks wise but my favourite uchi is actually Katt, although I have Fuchsia living in my town at the moment.

Katt!! My one and only beloved Uchi but I lost her....

my favorite uchi is definitely hazel,
i find her unibrow really cute and that's what makes her interesting,
and i like the uchi personality as well c:
i had mira in my town before and she is definitely pretty cool,
and although i've never have pashmina before,
i think she's really awesome too and i would really like to haver her too c:

~♚Vickie

Dierdre best Uchi 2k16
ahh she moved out of my old town; I was so sad. I hope to get her back in my new game though hahah;;

I have to agree to Kaelum^
Deirdre is currently in my town and she's super cute :3 Not to mention I love her tomboy attitude (so do all uchis, but her's fits best idk)

Back