• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

what tv show deaths hit you hardest?

I was really gutted when Tector was killed off in Falling Skies recently, it totally took me by surprise. And they showed a close up of his smoking skeleton which did not help :( There wasn't even room for a "Hey, but maybe he got away in time??" thought. Nope, his charred corpse was right there, it was horrible. Tec was one of my favs, I'll miss his comic relief, and Ryan Robbins is super geeky cute <3

Last edited:
Any major character death on walking dead. I almost died when dale died. That was traumatic.

tumblr_nff6iqENx51s0heaso5_500.gif

I HONESTLY WOULD HAVE RATHERED DEL KILL LOBSTER BOY THN THIS PRECIOUS ANGEL OMFG

I liked her, but I didn't care for her. Her actor couldn't act for **** lol.

Mine:

Lady Chiyo - Naruto (I was bawling)
Sister Mary Jude - AHS
Catelyn Stark - GOT
Andrea - The walking dead (Love and miss her so much...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any major character death on walking dead. I almost died when dale died. That was traumatic.

ANDREA THOUGH

ps i love kidd too

Though he technically doesn't die, just "regenerated", the death of the tenth doctor on Doctor Who really killed me.

View attachment 75394

Look at that. Look at the raw emotion on his face, the redness of his eyes, and - though you can't hear it, obviously - the quiver in his voice. Even just googling this raw image made me tear a little. Obviously the "character" doesn't want to die, but maybe, in some ways, the tears are from the actor not wanting to leave the show? I don't know, it just gets me every time.

Are you one of the people who call teachers stupid for analysing the smallest detail

Walter White (Heisenberg) -Breaking Bad

Nagisa, and Ushio -Clannad

Last edited:
I liked her, but I didn't care for her. Her actor couldn't act for **** lol.

Mine:

Lady Chiyo - Naruto (I was bawling)
Sister Mary Jude - AHS
Catelyn Stark - GOT
Andrea - The walking dead (Love and miss her so much...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ANDREA THOUGH

ps i love kidd too

tru, she was comic relefi imo,
AND **** SISTER MARY JUDE MAN ALL SHE DID WAS STIR **** omggg when she fell I was so happy idec
Tho i felt bad that she got corrupted :(
and out of their weakest season this death still gets me CUZ SHE WAS SO SWEET AND INNOCENT
100330-I-got-bad-vibes-gif-misty-day-QLPM.gif

also s/o haku and zabuza making me not trust the naruto series and anyone in general for years

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you one of the people who call teachers stupid for analysing the smallest detail

tempted to put this in my sig tbh

From Breaking Bad, it's been a year, but you should really watch it if you haven't.

In Ozymandias, Hank's death. I knew it was coming; it was pretty obvious with the way To'hajilee ended. But, really, it is the only time I've ever audibly reacted to a death in a TV show or Movie. I screamed at my TV like a little baby. Then, to top it off, the rest of that episode was ****ing bonkers.

Wasn't really as affected by Walt's death. I'd known he was going to die from the very first episode.

****ing Mike and Gomez ugh real tears
I liked most of the characters who died on BB but they were two of my favorites. I can hardly stand to watch Ozymandias even now lol

tru, she was comic relefi imo,
AND **** SISTER MARY JUDE MAN ALL SHE DID WAS STIR **** omggg when she fell I was so happy idec
Tho i felt bad that she got corrupted :(
and out of their weakest season this death still gets me CUZ SHE WAS SO SWEET AND INNOCENT
100330-I-got-bad-vibes-gif-misty-day-QLPM.gif

also s/o haku and zabuza making me not trust the naruto series and anyone in general for years

- - - Post Merge - - -

tempted to put this in my sig tbh

init, god and her fingernails :x

I LOVED MISTY, but not as much as sister Jude. (I meant to write Sister Jude, not mary jude haha, though I did feel so sorry for her before she became possessed. But I mean Sister Jude... her death omg it killed me. I was weeping, almost as hard as I wept whilst watching that studio ghibli movie Grave of fireflies.. I really liked Coven, it was probably my favourite season out of the 4. The only thing I absolutely hated about it was the "axe murderer" I couldn't stand his actor, like I literally skipped the scenes of him because I hated him that much. He was just so boring..

Naruto is gr8 but it pisses me off so much
i want to see more of the akatsuki
more hidan and deidara

I'm glad it's finally ended. I'm looking forward to the new short manga

Last edited:
Dan Conner in Roseanne... and they led us on for so long!
Yes, I love Roseanne. No shame.

Why is no one putting spoiler in their reply?? ?0?
So many characters from The Walking Dead, like Hershel or that little girl in season 4, killed by her crazy sister ;-;
Also... Ned Stark from GoT, I was soooo sad...
But really, the death that hit me most was Kenny's in South Park... It came out of nowhere and chocked me so much, I miss that little guy. Why, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, why!
PS: the above answer about Kenny was a joke​

When Kyle Spencer died on the bus and his body got all spliced up

Rita Morgan.. nuff said

Adelaide from season one of American Horror Story. She was the only character that I didn't hate at some point in the season.

Steven almost died in Steven Universe.

I would've cried if Pearl's face wouldn't have been so flipping hilarious.

It's not a TV show, nor was the death permanent, but
Baymax basically dying hit my feels really really hard. My eyes were watering the whole time, and then THIS happened.

"I am satisfied with my treatment."

I burst into tears right in that moment, and cried for the rest of the movie, and at least five minutes after it.
Movies never make me cry.

And though it's not neccesarily a death, when Baymax's greenchipthingywhatisit is forcefully removed
MY EYES
WERE WATERING
I swear this movie makes every other movie look like MLP G3 IT IS A GREAT MOVIE

Back