• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What should I buy? -____-

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Well, my mom just made us an EBay membership, and I want to buy something Nintendoish, but I don't know what. It can be any game for the Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, or N64, or just a Nintendo collectable or maybe a Nintendo DVD!

:eek:

I'm waiting for your suggestions on what to buy; it doesn't have to be right now because I'm still waiting for our PayPal account to be authorized. <___<

I say go for a Nintendo action figure or something. Just make sure that it is in good condition, though. Don't buy anything that is half-missing.

Well, I have both Banjo games, I'll take Mino's reply as a joke :)P), and I'm probably going to go with Valoo's suggestion - I'm getting a collection of three Ocarina of Time action figures; Ganondorf, Link, and Zelda.

;)

well, i wouyld suggest alot of snes games, but seeing as how rev can download them, save your money for that.

I would say..... buy a signed copy of Nintendo power issue #1!!! :lol:
I wonder how much that could be if it were signed by let's say Iwata.

DarthGohan1 said:
OMG! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, tell me about it.

:p I'm probably going to get the one that has the town thingy with a house, and Tortimer, and etc...

they're really expensive though...i looked at all the other sets that that seller is selling and searched for ac action figures, and there were a bunch of single ones. they're really cool.

DarthGohan1 said:
they're really expensive though...i looked at all the other sets that that seller is selling and searched for ac action figures, and there were a bunch of single ones. they're really cool.
Yeah, I know, I'll try and get the money somewhere...

And yeah, that seller is loaded with AC figurines!

:blink:

Back