• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What should I buy? -____-

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Well, my mom just made us an EBay membership, and I want to buy something Nintendoish, but I don't know what. It can be any game for the Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, or N64, or just a Nintendo collectable or maybe a Nintendo DVD!

:eek:

I'm waiting for your suggestions on what to buy; it doesn't have to be right now because I'm still waiting for our PayPal account to be authorized. <___<

I say go for a Nintendo action figure or something. Just make sure that it is in good condition, though. Don't buy anything that is half-missing.

Well, I have both Banjo games, I'll take Mino's reply as a joke :)P), and I'm probably going to go with Valoo's suggestion - I'm getting a collection of three Ocarina of Time action figures; Ganondorf, Link, and Zelda.

;)

well, i wouyld suggest alot of snes games, but seeing as how rev can download them, save your money for that.

I would say..... buy a signed copy of Nintendo power issue #1!!! :lol:
I wonder how much that could be if it were signed by let's say Iwata.

DarthGohan1 said:
OMG! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, tell me about it.

:p I'm probably going to get the one that has the town thingy with a house, and Tortimer, and etc...

they're really expensive though...i looked at all the other sets that that seller is selling and searched for ac action figures, and there were a bunch of single ones. they're really cool.

DarthGohan1 said:
they're really expensive though...i looked at all the other sets that that seller is selling and searched for ac action figures, and there were a bunch of single ones. they're really cool.
Yeah, I know, I'll try and get the money somewhere...

And yeah, that seller is loaded with AC figurines!

:blink:

Back