• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

what´s the shape of you grass?

How does your grass look like?

• Square

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Triangle

Votes: 38 29.9%
  • Circle

Votes: 47 37.0%

• Total voters
I just had to check my town to find out. I know my previous town had triangles, but seems my new one has squares.

I have triangles in two of my towns and circles in the other one.

Last edited:
I have squares. I had to actually check my town to answer this though, I've never noticed the shape of the grass before.

Triangle grass would be nice, but i'm fine with square :)

Both of my towns have triangle. I don't really mind, most of the time I don't even notice it, but it would have been nice to have different shaped grass in my second town just for some variety.

Am I the only one who hasn't noticed that such thing existed yet? o_O

Is there actually any difference?

Have to check both later

Last edited:
I've got circle in main, and triangle in 2nd. They will have different snow patters too :)

Square in my first town and circle in my second. Square is my favorite. Not a huge fan of circle, a lot of people seem to like it but it looks kinda weird and diseased imo lol

I've got square. And now all three are completely equal in number of votes, haha. If I reset, I'll try to get circle grass, so I can have star shaped snow. xD That sounds somewhat lame, I know, but I think it's cool.

Back