• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What path looks good with what bridge and incline?

Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
Arcade Tokens
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
I am in the middle of terraforming my island and am stuck between what bridge and inclines I should go for. I have a natural/basic theme on my island. I also want the same bridges and inclines throughout my town not having multiple different style bridges/inclines.
I currently have the arched stone pathway:
1619410683029.png

(Not my picture- credits to LOU on twitter) https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/723390758888184904/
What incline and bridge would look nice with this pathway. I would go for the stone bridge/incline but the two different grey tones mixing with one another I just don't like. I also love the log staircase but I am unsure if it will match nicely with the path.

Honestly, I feel like the stone path would look better with that, but I have seen custom paths on pintrest that are arched shape that match the colors of the stone bridge better. I don't know if you would want to use custom paths but there really is a lot of great ones out there.

I think the best combo of the in game paths and stairways are terra cotta path with the brick staircase and brick bridge but that doesn't go with the colors you have in the picture.

For a natural look, I like the brown zen bridge with that arched stone path. I'm not sure there is an obvious incline to pair with it, but the log staircase may work. I'd also look at the natural ramp (and round the ends of the paths leading up to it?).

Back