• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is your opinion on rap music?

people who don't really listen to it and don't give it a chance because of the mainstream are as ignorant as the kids today who don't give rock a chance
rap is literature like any other kind of music, it all doesn't just talk about hoes and money, it can talk about racial issues, problems in society, etc. just like rock can

Personally I only kinda like it. I guess only certain artists I can listen to without wanting to stop instantly

100% this. I agree with you. My partner listens to it, so it's often unavoidable and I want to rip my eardrums out. But I do listen to and like a few rap artists myself.

i like it personally its helped me get thru some tuff stuff

I don't really like songs that are just rap, usually there needs to be at least some traditional singing for me to like. it. And mumble rap gets a big thumbs down from me. But that's just my opinion lol

I can dig rap, sometimes. I used to hate it, because I grew up in a big catholic household, and I was taught that rap is literally the devil. But as I grew up, I learned to think for myself, and actually found myself quite enjoying hip-hop. I mostly enjoy old school hip-hop, but I can dig some of the new stuff as well.

Back