• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your most disgusting experience in your town?

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I had just encounter one! And it totally make my hair stand and shocked!!! When I was harvesting my perfect peaches, one or two were rotten due to it 5th time harvest, then when I was about to pick up the rotten fruit, I saw a bunch of black tiny thingy crawling to it!!! EWWW it so disgusting!!! This is my first time seeing it really! I read alot about how people complain ACNL had lots of disgusting insects and I was like "why do people afraid when it just so tiny and cute in the game?" Urgh....now I understand how they feel ><

Last edited:
Getting bitten by the mosquitoes and bees (especially). The eye looks disgusting with those little dots omg I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

I had just encounter one! And it totally make my hair stand and shocked!!! When I was harvesting my perfect peaches, one or two were rotten due to it 5th time harvest, then when I was about to pick up the rotten fruit, I saw a bunch of black tiny thingy crawling to it!!! EWWW it so disgusting!!! This is my first time seeing it really! I read alot about how people complain ACNL had lots of disgusting insects and I was like "why do people afraid when it just so tiny and cute in the game?" Urgh....now I understand how they feel ><

Those were ants -_-

They are ants, and yes, they are disgusting, but did you net one for your museum? I think that leaving a piece of rotten fruit is the only way to get one.
But, yeah...gross. :(

Last edited:
Ya I know but seeing them crawling that way creeps me out ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those were ants -_-

OMG totally!!! But I need to see it again....for my mayor character urghhhh!!! ;_; then I will never leave any rotten fruits around!!! But a nice one to create horror town lol~~ imagine putting full rotten fruits everywhere!!! And had ants crawling to it... EEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

I was never a fan of the roaches that run around your house when you haven't played for a long time. I haven't had it in new leaf yet but I used to have them on the game cube. Not cool.

the millipedes that come out of rocks when you hit them make my skin crawl because they're so big compared to the size of the mayor and remind me of these (WARNING SUPER NASTY)

153559371_3d98be1421.jpg

they're very poisonous ;_;

I hate ALL the butterflies. I have a butterfly phobia in real life and I hate seeing them flutter around in the game.
I catch them for my museum but I never look at the screen when my mayor "shows it off" lol

I hate ALL the butterflies. I have a butterfly phobia in real life and I hate seeing them flutter around in the game.
I catch them for my museum but I never look at the screen when my mayor "shows it off" lol

I totally get you. Yes,their wings are pretty, but their "faces" and bodies are absolutely hideous. Not to mention their long tongue-thingie. *shudder*

This was in City Folk, but I have a huge phobia of spiders so when I first saw a tarantula I screamed and started running only to have it chase me and then I dropped the remote and the game did its little restart thingy. I've never played late at night since then oops

Urghhh I am alright if it was just one but if a bunch of them?!! O.O NO WAY!!

I think the most disgusting thing was catching a bagworm. >_> Or a spider. >____> I don't mind all the other bugs. Barely so the tarantula if it would appear.

Not that I would touch any bugs other than butterflies in real life. Or a millipede. And, the insect that appears in game is a centipede, not a millipede. A millipede, yes, still secrets a fluid, but only for protection. And my sister had one as a pet, so, I don't see it as evil. the Centipede however, that thing is a tank to be mess with.

Urghh...I am totally find with all the other bugs, I even go for bug hunting every night to farm, not even afraid bees attack but today, seeing those ants really freak me out! I think I would accept it better if the ants crawl ON the rotten fruits not just appear at the bottom like wiggling tiny army ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Haha nop~ They just make me feel disgust xD I am glad in ACNL game there is no Lizard or else I really gonna freak out O.O!!

WHAT LIZARDS ARE AWESOME. I WOULD HAVE A ROOM FULL OF LIZARDS.

:c

I think snapping on the roaches is nasty. I hate even stepping on the tree roaches that come in due to the cold or heat. So it reflects the same on acnl. But I like seeing their spirits go up in the air. But then I feel bad.

the cockroaches and centipedes gross me out, but that's nothing compared to this bloody, gory dream town I visited once

the cockroaches and centipedes gross me out, but that's nothing compared to this bloody, gory dream town I visited once

I extremely dislike when anything pop out of the rocks == that's why once in a while only I hit the rocks to either find pill bug for my villagers or either...I am really too bored!!

I would love to see this town. c:

I still think the bagworm was the most disgusting thing to see. It popped out. I stared at that, screaming in my mind inhumane words.

Last edited:
I hate stepping on the roaches. The squishing noise and their little spirits make me feel bad for doing it. I don't time travel anymore so I won't get roaches.

Back