• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What is your mayor's name?

My real name is McCall, so I named my mayor the same. I wish I was as cute as my mayor though. I love white hair.

Ingela. Yeah I know it sounds a bit weird but it's after a Swedish filmmaker.. I doubt anyone will get the reference... buuuut I named my mayor in honor and it fits my town theme.

My mayor's name will be Nina, which is my real name, too. I don't like inventing nicknames for my mayor, because if I do, it feels a bit awkward to me. And, if I ever grow tired of being called Nina by my villagers, I can always wait until they suggest a nickname for me!

I just used my real name, Logan. I would have no idea what to call my character if I had to make up a name - I would end up choosing something dumb and then regretting it in a month.

In Lumatown, my mayor's name is Super☆ (SuperStar) because that's my online name.

In my second town, my mayor's name is Izzy, because she's named after an OC I've had for a few months now. ...Or rather, she would be called Izzy, if I could find the perfect map. I've resetted like over 70 times and I still haven't found it yet.

My mayor's name is Yustin, my real name. It's a Russian name and since my dad is Russian, he named me Yustin. So yeah.

I prefer using my online alias, Khaelis, for games that have online intereactions. I have used my real name for Animal Crossing on a few occasions, though.

The town I will be starting on Jan 1 will use my real name for the mayor's name. After all, a one-year challenge is a personal journey.

In the town I lost in September, my mayor's name was Betta, because the town was in memory of my pet Betta fish. (My fish's nickname was different basically every day, depending on my mood. After all, you don't have to train them to come when called!)

My mayor's name is Vlad, my town is AmityPark. I've been on a Danny Phantom binge recently and restarted, but my old town used to be called WolfsPaw and I was Aidaen, which is a added letter to my real name.

Last edited:
Balamb - Aeryn
Bunifrey - Arlione
Verdun - Rey (I couldn't think of anything, and I really didn't want to go with Rita or Angel even though it would've completed the theme I was going for...)

I don't use my real name for a number of reasons, but to keep it simple, I'll just say it's because I don't really care for my given name.

In my previous towns I just used my real name which is Shenarra, but in my current town I started on October 1st I wanted to do an Autumn themed town so now I'm mayor Autumn of Chestnut.

Back