• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Is Your Favorite Furniture Set?

What is your favorite set?

• Alpine Set

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Astro Set

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balloon Set

• Blue Set

• Cabana Set

• Cabin Set

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Card Set

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Classic Set

• Egg Set

• Exotic Set

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Fish Set

• Golden Set

• Gorgeous Set

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Gracie Set

• Green Set

• Harvest Set

• Ice Set

• Insect Set

• Jingle Set

• Kiddie Set

• Lovely Set

• Mermaid Set

• Minimalist Set

• Modern Set

• Modern Wood Set

• Mush Set

• Pavé Set

• Polka-Dot Set

• Princess Set

• Ranch Set

• Regal Set

• Robo Set

• Rococo Set

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Sleek Set

• Sloppy Set

• Snowman Set

• Spooky Set

• Stripe Set

• Sweets Set

• Total voters

Darkesque_

gotta be delusional to be in the biz
Bells
Switch
0511-6300-4547
Zen Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
Hello! I was curious, what is YOUR favorite furniture set in Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Feel free to vote in the poll, and tell us why!
Is your favorite set the Alpine, Astro, Balloon, Blue, Cabana, Cabin, Card, Classic, Egg, Exotic, Fish, Golden, Gorgeous, Gracie, Green, Harvest, Ice, Insect, Jingle, Kiddie, Lovely, Mermaid, Minimalist, Modern, Modern Wood, Mush, Pav?, Polka-dot, Princess, Ranch, Regal, Robo, Rococo, Sleek, Sloppy, Snowman, Spooky, Stripe or Sweets Set?

I really like the ranch. I like it cuz it works really well in a cabin full of books! <3

It depends on what kind of look I'm going for in my house. My top three are the exotic series (if I want an asian theme) or the rococo and gorgeous series (if I want a fancy Victorian theme). I voted for the exotic series, though, because it was the first series I set my sights on and worked on obtaining in both the GameCube game and in New Leaf.

it's hard to pick cuz there's so many but i think i like lovely the most! it's my favorite color in a super bright/saturated shade that i love and everything has little hearts on it.... my favorite item from it is the clock!
lovely-wall-clock.jpg

just look at it.....

it's hard to pick cuz there's so many but i think i like lovely the most! it's my favorite color in a super bright/saturated shade that i love and everything has little hearts on it.... my favorite item from it is the clock!
lovely-wall-clock.jpg

just look at it.....

I also really like the clock. That is also my favorite, apart from the bed!

My absolute favorite is the Creepy Set but the Spooky Set is my second favorite. I voted for the Spooky Set in the poll.

What can I say? I love all things Halloween/creepy/spooky.

the mermaid set for sure <3 though I also really like the rococo set when customised to white!

the mermaid set!! i love the colors and the soft shapes it has it's super cute!! also it was the first set that i actively tried to complete in game so it has sentimental value for me? i do also like the princess set because WOW i want a bed like that irl but rn i wouldn't know where to put it in my mayor's house so it's just collecting dust in storage :'(

All time favorite would be the Sloppy series, as it fits perfectly to my house theme. Otherwise, I also like the Ranch series, mainly because I can combine some pieces of it pretty good with the Sloppy series.

I really love the gorgeous set. That couch is... gorgeous!
I'm also a big fan of the minimalist set and rococo.
But number 1 would be the gorgeous set. :D

Mine is the Gorgeous set! It is in my main room of my house. I really like the gold, black, and red colors with it, and how it is not difficult to find other furniture to compliment it. In addition to the Gorgeous set in my main room, there is a decorative plate (with the gold and black style) on a wooden display table. I also have the and Phoebe's pic in my room with the Gorgeous set too.

Probably the kiddie set I like the bright colours and it was the first set that I collected way back in Population Growing.

I love the Polka-dot series, as there is soo many colors and combinations to it when you refurbish it with Cyrus. My favorite color of it refurbish would probably be the soda blue if I remember correctly. The pink one is nice too. :)

Back