• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is Your Favorite Core Subject?

What is Your Favorite Core Subject?

• Math

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Science

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Language Arts

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • History

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
I've also finished school but when I was there I loved Maths & Science (still do as well~). Mostly Chemistry and Physics though, I did enjoy learning Biology but I sucked at bio exams. The Maths & Science teachers at my school were the absolute best, I miss them more than the students tbh

I could never get the grips of English/History/any other wordy subject, since I suck at writing essays (and writing in general :p). I hated English with a passion. Don't regret not taking it either :p

I was always really good at math, but I liked English/Language Arts the best in school. I've always been a pretty decent writer and I am literally an essay genius, early in school I found out the perfect way to turn an outline into an essay in no time at all and everyone was always jealous of how I could procrastinate and still effortlessly have a perfect essay. XD

I hate school.
So far, my favorite subjects are hands on learning like learning to code or do animation. :D
All the subjects I dislike a lot, especialy math and science (suck at it, but my major [computer science] is heavily relied on math and science. mostly math)

history's one of my favourite subjects, even though maths has always been the subject i'm best at. i find history way more enjoyable than maths because it's really interesting :3

History has a longtime been my favorite core subject. I especially like European and Music History.

I enjoyed English and languages. I studied German (2yrs), French (7yrs), and Spanish (7yrs) in school.

Yet somehow I now study sciences and maths - my most hated subjects in school.

I would have loved history if I was being taught the type of history I wanted to learn about. We were only taught recent British history (going back only as far as the late 1700s) and WW1. It's other cultures history I care more for and I've done a lot of independent study over the past eight years.

my favorite subjects in school were math and science, but i'm pretty bad at both of them ?\_(ツ)_/?
if you count music as a subject, then that's definitely my favorite!

As an elementary teacher, my favorite to teach is science since as of now there isn't much of a set curriculum on how to teach it, just the standards that should be met. It provides for many kinesthetic opportunities.

I've been out of school for a while, but my favorite subjects were always English and language. So, I voted for Language Arts!

although my actually favorite subject is music/music theory, history is a close second for me :)

all but language arts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh but math is my favourite.

Last edited:
HISTORY!!! It is what I majored in when I went to college! <3

Back