• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your favorite cartoon?

It's a toss up between Pokemon and My little pony friendship is magic for me 💕☺️

When I was younger, I loved Powerpuff Girls, the Pok?mon anime, and Spongebob a looot.
Now I really like Steven Universe.

Last edited:
Adventure time since I grew up with this show. It's actually a journey.
I would say Steven universe but too many fillers.

I used to watch Spongebob a lot, always laughed at their weird episodes

I also really liked Kappa Mikey and the various references/parodies they made to different anime

Growing up it was definitely Xiaolin Showdown. I used to play it with my friend at break times in school, but we just spent most of the time arguing over who wanted to be Raimundo

Last edited:
i really love those late 90's/early2000s shows. (sponge bob, ed Ed and eddy, code name kids next door, etc.) but recent cartoons I've been watching star vs. forces of evil, bobs burgers, over the garden wall, and much more xx!

for some reason dexter's laboratory always pops into my mind first but i know it's definitely not a favorite of mine, even though i did enjoy it a lot....
511ece05c9e34991aac142daff2dcdc9.png

I really liked flapjack for the few times i watched it, kids next door, fosters home of imaginary friends, chowder, fairly odd parents

i havent actually kept up with any recently aired cartoons but I've seen like a few episodes of bobs burgers and it was amazing

Last edited:
Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, old SpongeBob, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Teen Titans are liiiiiiife!:D

Back