• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What is your daily routine on Animal Crossing?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Mine is...

1) Dig up all the fossils and donate/sell them
2) Talk to my neighbours
3) Water flowers
4) Go shopping

my routine mainly involves town maintenance and checking for villagers pinging to move.

- digging up bamboo. I have a lot everywhere and dirt paths instead of patterns so they spawn every day. I also check my hybrids and flowers around town that don't belong. usually I move regular flowers to the beach.
- talk to neighbours, find who wants to move and stop them (since I got all my dreamies!)
- do easy initiatives. usually I'll skip the ones where I need to catch something specific like a mitten crab -_-
- visit campsite, main street, etc. although usually I wait until I'm about to log off to sell at Re-Tail and donate to the museum
- water my hybrids on the beach

I TT often so I usually play until villagers ping 4-5 times before moving on to the next day, in case they request a PWP or something. Some days I'll just play on the island to catch bugs so I can pay off loans, other days I just rearrange furniture and stuff.

Last edited:
My daily routine is to

1. Go to the shops and buy stuff/get and pay off loans (T&T Emporium, Able Sisters, Amibo RV and Harvey's Shop, Tom Nook's)
2. Put down all the items I bought on the floor (I'm messy)
3. Go through all the items on floor and sell ones I don't want (So much work)
4. Look through town for possible places to put down stuff (Trees, Flowers, Public Work Projects)
5. ^ If possible put down stuff
6. Go to my office and cry to see how poorly my citizens think of my town and think about how Isabelle, despite her cute appearance, wants to steal my position as mayor and is already practically in charge of whatever I do and even though I'm the mayor and she's the secretary she practically acts like she's my mom (Note:This step is not what I do, it is a joke)
The Real 6. Make lists about everything I need to get (Villagers, Fossils, Music, Bugs, Fish, etc)

1. Look for the ore rock, collect the bell rock's bells, dig up fossils and remove pitfall seed.
2. Assess the fossils and donate any new ones, then return and sell any already-obtained fossils and the ore.
3. Grab a fruit.
4. Go to Club LOL and get a new emotion.
5. Pay off home loan (if there is one) and check Nook's Homes for any good exterior options or expand the rooms.
6. Go to the Nooklings', Able Sisters and Kicks and buy all items I don't have to catalogue, then sell them.
7. Write about 8 letters and send them to work towards the badge.
8. Buy the fortune cookies and put the items in my Nintendo exhibit.

That's about it for now.

-Find money rock and fake rock
-Dig up fossils and take them to Blathers
-Visit Campground
-Talk to villagers
-Buy Fortune Cookies
-Take fruit to Dr. Shrunk
-Update Dream Address
-Check Nook's Homes for any exteriors I want
-Pay off loan
-Water some flowers I use for hybrids

-Pick up mushrooms/dig up fossils
-Find money rock
-Clean up flowers that don't belong in the design
-Find extra rock that's actually ore
-Get coffee
-Check campsite
-Check campground
-Go to main street, check all shops; buy everything to hurry upgrades
-Get an emotion from Shrunk
-Have fossils assessed; donate any that requires donating
-Sell what I don't need to Re-Tail
-Check initiatives
-Complete as many initiatives as possible
-Water flowers, update dream address when perfect
-Go to the island & bug hunt

Oh gosh let's see....
1. Water all the flowers.
2. Search and dig up all the fossils.
3. Go get the fossils checked out/donated/or sold.
4. Go talk to Shrunk for my latest emote!
5. Check with Nook about my house (House isn't finished yet!)
6. Do my casual shopping of buying out nook's mart to upgrade it. Then check out the clothing for anything cute to add to my closet.
7. Check out the villagers and see if they have anything to say or errands for me to run!

I think that's mostly it. On the days where my health isn't doing too great I'll kick back and relax with some casual fishing or bug collecting after all the dailies are done.

It varies but this is usually my routine

1. Dig up fossils and hit rocks
2. Sell ore and/or fossils to Re-Tail
3. Go shopping on main street to fill out some more of my catalog/upgrade Nook's
4. Sell anything I don't want to keep to Re-Tail again
5. Check the campground
6. Talk to villagers if I feel like it (I usually talk to Diana and Static)
7. Catch bugs or fish around town if I feel like it
8. TT to the next day rinse and repeat until I'm tired of playing

Sometimes I'll TT to 7PM if I need more funds for PWPs or house upgrades. I'm usually tired of playing after I go to the island, though.

Current daily routine:
1: Talk to all of my villagers if possible unless they are in the Museum (New Leaf and GCN).
2: Go to the shops and see what's in store, if there's something I want such as a K.K. song that I don't have then I would buy it (New Leaf).
3: Do chores for most of my villagers (New Leaf).
4: Sell stuff at RE-TAIL or T&T (New Leaf).

Daily routine steps that I no longer do:
Talk to Dr. Shrunk and give him fruit so I can unlock a new emotion (New Leaf. I already got all of the emotions so this is no longer needed).
Try to raise my approval rating (New Leaf. I maxed out my approval rating on the second day of owning my town so I don't have to do this anymore).
Talk to villagers until they tell me what they want for Toy Day and note down the items and colours on in-game mail or on Notepad on my computer (New Leaf. I already completed the list so I don't have to do this anymore).
Talk to Sable to increase the friendship between her and the player and eventually unlock the QR code scanner (New Leaf and GCN. Already have fully maxed out the friendship between Sable and the player in both games).

Maybe I should consider time traveling to 7PM early in the morning, go to Tortimer Island and catch rare beetles and sell them for a huge wad of Bells every day. After that I would then time travel back to the current time. Only issue with this is that it seems that since the Welcome amiibo update, the bug net's hitbox is smaller which makes it harder to catch them and that my game sometimes randomly crashes when I'm on Tortimer Island despite playing on a digital copy and not a cartridge, all of this didn't happen before the update.

Last edited:
Back