• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is the ONE thing you are most excited about?

bcmii

The tense past is swaying
Bells
So I thought this thread would be interesting, because I wanted a single place to see what everyone is most pumped for (as opposed to a general discussion thread)!

So for me, it is hard to choose, but I would probably go with the overhaul to Harv's island! I did NOT see that one coming! I am so excited that we are finally getting a shopping district area! And the fact that this is on Harv's island of all places, haha. I guess they realized that nobody cared that much about its original purpose.

So, I'd love to hear your guys' pick!

I love the idea that you can polish items. Gets me pumped thinking about which items have new added effects.

So I thought this thread would be interesting, because I wanted a single place to see what everyone is most pumped for (as opposed to a general discussion thread)!

So for me, it is hard to choose, but I would probably go with the overhaul to Harv's island! I did NOT see that one coming! I am so excited that we are finally getting a shopping district area! And the fact that this is on Harv's island of all places, haha. I guess they realized that nobody cared that much about its original purpose.

So, I'd love to hear your guys' pick!
I am so excited about the shopping area on Harv’s island. It will give me a reason to remember it exists. It will be nice having the NPC’s in one place instead of waiting for them to come visit.

Can I say everything? But really, if I had to choose one, I would say the expansion to Harvey’s island too! It’s great to see there is more to do there now then just doing Harvey’s picture studio. Now I can hopefully shop at Kick’s everyday rather than waiting for him.

This is such a hard question for me haha!!

Hmm. Honestly, this might sound a bit silly, but I think that my choice might just be the gyroids. Lol. It's not everyone's favorites and it might seem like a smaller detail compared to some of the other big neat things we're getting. But out of all of the missing features in NH, this one was the one I thought about and felt disappointed by the often. I really loved digging them up, and collecting them. It gave something to do and I just enjoyed their strangeness overall. I really look forward to being tasked with collecting them again. I really hope that there's a whole lot of them. And I really hope that at least some of the older ones still come back amidst the new ones too!

This maybe an unpopular opinion, but I am more excited for a lot of storage space in our homes and the fact that we finally are able to access Storage from outdoors using the Storage Shed. It was SO annoying having to go back to your home to get stuff out of storage with all those annoying loading screens. I am going to be using the Storage Shed a lot because I always wanted something like this to help cut down on how long it takes to get things out of storage and in storage when your pockets are full.

Hmm. Honestly, this might sound a bit silly, but I think that my choice might just be the gyroids. Lol. It's not everyone's favorites and it might seem like a smaller detail compared to some of the other big neat things we're getting. But out of all of the missing features in NH, this one was the one I thought about and felt disappointed by the often. I really loved digging them up, and collecting them. It gave something to do and I just enjoyed their strangeness overall. I really look forward to being tasked with collecting them again. I really hope that there's a whole lot of them. And I really hope that at least some of the older ones still come back amidst the new ones too!

YES!!!! I actually missed them so much!

I can’t wait to redesign my villagers’ home interiors. I actually got a lot of playtime out of the original HHD, and I think I will enjoy HHP even more for its greater customization and the fact that it connects to a mainline game. Designing homes for villagers was fun, but designing them for my favorite villagers in my own town will be much better.

Happy Home Paradise. I really enjoyed HHD and to have it integrated into a main AC game and it lets you even change your villagers' houses on your main island? Yes please!

If you mean free update stuff specifically, then Harv's island shops definitely. Being able to buy from Leif, Kicks, etc any day instead of only buying from them about once every 2 weeks (and even then you don't know which of those days they'll show up in advance!) is a huge quality of life improvement. I am very interested in Reese and Cyrus being able to customize other things that we normally can't customize.

Really excited about everything but the top one would probably be Happy Home Paradise. It’s basically a whole new game and looks like an improved Happy Home Designer which I enjoyed a lot and had always hoped for a sequel.

I can’t wait to redesign my villagers’ home interiors. I actually got a lot of playtime out of the original HHD, and I think I will enjoy HHP even more for its greater customization and the fact that it connects to a mainline game. Designing homes for villagers was fun, but designing them for my favorite villagers in my own town will be much better.
THIS! I agree so much. I think that's the reason I am so much more excited about this add-on than I was about the original Happy Home Designer for 3DS. Like I think it's so cool that it is going to tie into the main game. My struggle with the original HHD was that it felt kind of pointless. The fact that we are going to be able to do stuff on our main islands with it has me sold on this one, however! I'm definitely getting it!

Happy Home Paradise, better & more furniture being added, and cooking are the top three things I’m excited about (in that order). I am a huge fan of decorating and HHD, so Happy Home Paradise definitely gets my pick for the number one thing I’m excited about, with furniture really close behind it or tied since both are really important to me :).

I'm not really sure what my favourite thing is (there's just a lot to choose from!), but I definitely don't blame you for saying gyroids!!
I've never been super into gyroids and I always found digging them up after it rained to be a chore (I usually just sold them), but I knew before NH came out that I wanted to decorate my island with them. But they weren't there!
When I first saw them yesterday, I was like "they're very different, I don't think I like them", but before that thought even finished going through my head, I decided I love them. They're just so cute this time, I'm so excited to collect them!

he.png

I like this little lad in particular!!! ❤

Back