• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what instrument do you play/want to play

I played violin for a year and then quit.

I wish I could play guitar (electric more than acoustic), piano, and violin.

we have a piano and a drumset but I've never really had any time to play either of them... I'd love to learn both someday, though! also maybe the violin and clarinet, if not just because I love the way they sound v.v

The only instrument that I play somewhat competently is the tin whistle. I can sound a few tunes out on the keyboard and flute but I'm fairly useless besides that.

recently, i've been wanting to learn how to play the electric guitar, but i honestly don't think i could commit to it.

I used to play the keyboard a lot but I figured I'm not very good with instruments. But if I had the energy, motivation and ability to put effort into things, then I would want to learn the violin :D

Or maybe a traditional Chinese instrument like the guzheng.

the dubstep machine :33333

Nah but really, probably the guitar. I'm getting one for Christmas.

i've played piano for 12 years and saxophone about 5 years! i really want to learn the bass guitar, cello, and the flute.

I can play bass guitar, electric/acoustic, and screw around on keys and drums, but bass is my main instrument.

I used to play the Violin for a while but then I stopped doing it.

I would like to be able to play the Piano really well.

i played saxophone and guitar in high school, i did really enjoy it but i got so lazy when i wasn't forced to learn them. i hope to pick them up again though one day. i played them for roughly about 7/8 years so i wasn't bad

i've played guitar for like 13 years, but i'm not very good. it's good fun being able to play an instrument though

I play guitar (classical because I'm boring....) I've been playing for about 7 years, so I'm okay.

I play piano and violin, been playing for ~6 years now, started both at the same time haha.

i also played recorder, ukelele and marimba in primary school haha

I'd love to learn how to sing lol, and play the saxophone, I just love the sound of it :D

I used to play clarinet in grade school but nothing now.

I would like to pick up an electric guitar though

exact same as you lol i play a little bit piano (i learnt some violin and African drums in school) and i want to learn guitar!

Back