What I'd like to see added.

SunFlowerField

Bells
I want to be able to do the following with villagers, though I understand wanting all of these features is unreasonable -
Shop
Fish
Collect and compare bugs
Take walks
Discuss other villagers
Garden

I also want paths to be officially implemented, and I'd like to be able to place some of my items outside, maybe even a yard?
Overall incredibly excited about this new Animal Crossing.
What do you want to be added?

Last edited:
Basically everything from new leaf but significantly bigger town, more town customization options, and villagers being more true to their personalities.

I just want bigger town and also a larger town square and main street area (like the city in city folk). Pretty much just want everything to be bigger physically, like houses, villager types, resident numbers, things to collect and things to do!

I llove the idea of more realistic villager interactions, like you mentioned. New Leaf did a lot to help the villagers feel more alive, but I hope they take it further in this game! :p

I'd really like more depth with the villagers! After playing new leaf for a long time they keep on repeating lines over and over :( I'd also like more town space but in junction with that more villagers could stay!

I'd like outdoor customization like in Happy Home Designer. Also, it would be neat to be able to choose the shapes of the rooms.

And of course, I want more villagers. Maybe a Peppy Deer finally. Oh, and the ability to trade bugs and fish. That's super annoying right now.

Gameplay wise:
Having more freedom to place PWPs wherever you want (if you return as mayor) Have more pocket space, a separate tab for tools (because having 6 of you 16 items slots being ocuppied with you're tools is annoying atm, also i wont expect harvey to be back, but I really liked those dailys)

NPC/Events:
More dialog/capacity for villagers, more holidays/events not based in america (EX: starcrossed day; teachers day)

Encyclopedia wise:
Have more bugs/fish/deep sea to catch.

Catalog wise:
Have more regional exclusive items show up in stores (linked with events)

Apperence wise:
More clothing/assessory variation in all catagories (some examples being those long dresses, and that denim head band in PC), being able to dress animals in our clothes ( I mean to allow them to wear dresses as atm, no AC game -except PC- allows them to wear dresses -pants or shoes for that matter-)

I don't know if anyone liked them, but I want those grab bags that we had back in GC era ... the ones that showed up at the end of the month

Will I expect any of this? ... nah ... but it would be nice...

I was playing Gamecube today, and I kind of want them to bring back the journal. Even if it probably wasn't used very often, I still think it was a nice little touch.

Perhaps if you own a computer, it could function similar to the journal from Gamecube. Except it would also function as a blog that people on your friends list or who have played with you recently would be able to view.

I would love it if they were true to their personalities.

I want cranky villagers to hate me for barging into their homes unannounced.
I want uchi villagers to hold me tight at night. lmao

Please let it happen.

lol i want lazy villagers to fall asleep more often. Eugene is always doing so much stuff despite being a "lazy" koala.

Last edited:
lol I want lazy villagers to fall asleep more often. Eugene is always doing so much stuff despite being a "lazy" koala.

...Um, I don't mean to correct you...but Eugene is a "Smug" Koala type...not "Lazy" type, the only "Lazy" Koala is Ozzie....so eugene doing so much stuff is not out of the ordinary

Last edited:
There is one thing that I would love to see getting add in the game: A subway.

Yes, a subway, which is going to replace the train station/town gate. Like I said in another thread
in the New Leaf board, after I saw that the story of Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion takes place in a
subway, I imagined how cool it would be to have one in Animal Crossing. Like having a underground
part in your town, with a at the beginning kinda spooky atmosphere, little shops and where you can
meet some weird villagers that prefer to hang out in dark places (maybe the perfect option to add
bats for example as a new villager species). And while the subway is at the beginning not in it's best
best condition, you have more options to re-design it later and make it a better.

Perhaps a shop selling fashions resembling jewelry is a good option?

It can be ran by a Magpie (Or any animal which likes shiny things... Maybe a chinchilla?), and she... Pretty much likes jewels and shiny ore that you find. Every day, she'll sell necklaces, bracelets, and earrings which she crafted herself. They can cost you quite the pretty penny, however. Though if you give her the right ores you find, she can cut down the price for you and give you the finished product. (She'll also state that the earrings are totally clip-ons! ...Probably.)

But if jewels aren't your thing, she also sells wristbands (Akin to the ones sporty people wear), and scarves as well. And to borrow Perry's idea from above, she may mention her bestie, who 'went underground and dressed kinda... Wild.' whom sells some more 'out there' designs.

Back