• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What have been some of your favourite sets of event items?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
I know a lot of people love the items from the Fishing Tourney that is on right now, so I thought it would be interesting to discuss our favourite sets of items from events!

I love the garden event that we just had - the little snowmen and gingerbread people are just too cute. But I think my favourite event ever was the Fishing Tourney in July with the inflatable whales. That was the one and only Fishing Tourney I was ever motivated to finish completely. The garden event from July had nice items too. The whole beach theme of July was a big win in my books.

I was a huge fan of the December gardening event items as well. The gingerbread houses are the absolute cutest! Other than that, I really liked the gardening event items from August. The little lantern canals were a great addition to the floral canals that were already released. Also, I'm really loving the star items from the current fishing tourney. I need to have multiples of everything lol.

Last edited:
The winter 2017 items that gave us the snowboard ramp amenity, the August 2018 summer festival set, the Pokemon scavenger hunt, and last year's December items are probably my favorites.

The winter 2017 items that gave us the snowboard ramp amenity, the August 2018 summer festival set, the Pokemon scavenger hunt, and last year's December items are probably my favorites.

I agree, and I was actually thinking about that ramp the other day as well. We need more amenities, especially since it?s winter and everything looks like it was made for Spring or Summer.

Do the fortune cookies count? ^-^ My favorites have been Lily's Hydrangea cookie, Bunnie's Lil Red cookie, Goldie's Library cookie, Isabelle's Caf? cookie, Diana's fay cookie, the Sanrio cookies, Lucky's Frightful cookie, and Maple's Autumn cookie :')

i really loved the sunflower furniture. also the recent gyroid event that we just had was really nice, really fits the nice natural camp feel

Pascal's Crunchy Munchies.. Sadly I wasn't around for it so I just hope it comes back :/

I liked the natural scavenger hunt we just had, Katies spring picnic and Digby's modern garden event (even though I really only use the bookcases from that set)

I loved that November's Fishing Tourney brought a flute and a trumpet. Although I discovered that there was a fortune cookie earlier this year that had them, too. That explains why these were blue. lol

The items from Stella's cookie are my favorite~ along with Etoile's, but these aren't pocket camp original apart from the couch :D

I'm a sucker for Nintendo-themed ones, especially that giant Evoli. :blush:

I loved the November scavenger hunt with the cozy items. The second crystal event. And the modern one with Digby - with the honeycomb shaped items.

I hope they bring a lot of these items to NH.

From the preview I'm really liking the look of the new yarn items! They remind me of Yoshi's Woolly World which is my favourite game. I don't like spending tickets on wallpaper but I might for this one :rolleyes:

Back