• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What food are you craving?

^could do with ice-cream but only one we have at home are with nuts. wheeeee. (yeah im allergic)

anyways water melon bacardi breezer could do as well.

<: My craving has now changed to..lots of hot water.

OTL I think somehow cold water doesn't taste all too good haha.

Chips. I'm craving chips. I really want to eat chips right now even though I don't want to get fat.

Clementines... in fact, I'm going to get one now.
I'm kinda craving Aloe Vera drinks too, but I can't be bothered to get one because there's snow and my nearest store doesn't sell it, so I'd probably have to take the bus >->
In my old house, there were 4 nearby stores, despite it being a pretty quiet area, and the furthest one had the Aloe drink I loved. I used to go on 15-minute walks in one way to get it whenever I craved it, until I moved :(
Ah well, they sell it not far from my school too, and at the shopping mall 10mins by bus away, so I haven't parted with it yet. Plus many petrol stations sell it.

Back