• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you want for Christmas?

I really just want to get to feeling better and I want a job where I can work full-time without causing me a lot of pain.

Loftek led cube or a drawing tablet I don't mind either way

I am in need of new books and some things for my kitchen. Oh man I am an adult now I guess... i am not ready to be 30 ;o;

Books! That's quite literally the only thing I asked for. Either that, or money.

Hello hello! It's that time of year!!

What are you wishing for Christmas this year?

I'm wishing for a black beret, mermaid blanket and some household items (nice towels, pyrex baking dishes, etc) since I'm moving into my first place this weekend!
I want some rest, because right now my life is like a circle.

Smth special. My bf is so romantic person and often organizes smth very special for me on Christmas. Last year he gave me a gift card and sent flowers to odessa as we live in different cities. So cool

Last edited:
Big mood. Knowing last years it will be super cold and slippery snow in jan/feb though :(

WORLD PEACE yes bad ref

Yeah, that's the norm these days. I don't mind the cold as much as the slippery snow/ice. Gonna break my neck one of these days. :/

Yeah, that's the norm these days. I don't mind the cold as much as the slippery snow/ice. Gonna break my neck one of these days. :/

sadly yeah :( I hate more this weather though cause it's just cold and chilly with all the rain you are just waiting for a cold aha.

also all those small rocks they sprinkle the moment they see ice and it gets stuck in ur shoes lol..but yeah better than hitting ur head lol

Ngl maybe money so i can hoard it until the next komiket or use it to buy some nice shoes for walking? Don't wanna ruin my running shoes too soon :)))) oooor the good omens script book because I've accepted that i can't afford the dvd set oof. I also kinda want new clothes! I want cute pants :(((( or a pantsuit? Just not another stuffed animal because i have too many and i feel bad that i can't give all of them the same amount of attention. :'(

Although... really it would be enough to get to hang out with my friends who are in med school bc i haven't seen them in Months and i miss them :(

Oh! Actually. I want to pass my majors for Christmas ahuhuhu wow that's a gift that only i can get myself dang

I guess i just want time to rest and to find out what i really want to do moving forward? Though i guess that's also not something another person can give me ?\_(ツ)_/? merry Christmas y'all

Nothing. I'm quite happy with everything I got, but knowing my parents, I'll be getting a few surprise things. That's what I love about Christmas, is getting surprise presents. :D

Back